+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong oh wise fat head. But was she/was she not, born in this country?
    She turned her back on it and ran off to join a violent and perverse caliphate, rejecting every right she previously had.
    Born British, but only seems to want to be one, when it suits.
    You really are the ultimate apologist, you know that?
    I'm with you on this one Tricky.

She's had two miscarriages she says, proof?
    What's the betting that with all this stress she has another but while still in Syria, proof?
    She's rejected Western values but now wants to be British and live here, among the Unbelievers.
    She's admitted beheadings don't bother her - no remorse?
    She'll be selling her story to the Grauniad before you can say "BOOM!" Good-bye "Miss Isis 2019" We just didn't understand you, our fault.

Let this woman in and the floodgates will be open for ANY sorrowful ISIS member to return - they don't even have to be British, no passport - see? Plenty of home-grow terrorists here to swear blind they all went to the same school/mosque and don't you dare ask for proof, you racist! It's called "setting a precedent", if she is allowed in how can we stop others?

I don't know why I'm ranting like this, her history, and the history of all or most of the "British" members of ISIS will be known and recorded by the security forces - any idea for how many years they have been monitored by drones? Come to that, how long have we known drones exist or what they were capable of? Who knows how many attempted attacks on Britain have been stopped before they even reached the Channel and the attackers been "evaporated"?

Quote Originally Posted by them0uf View Post
    Agree we don't have it anymore - life with no parole was what I was referring to. Agree your second para. Isn't it wonderful how many of the 'proud to be British' brigade are readily prepared to set aside one of the things about Britain which is envied throughout the world - our laws.
    Are these the same laws, where the royals are pictured without seat belts/ Beckham dodges a speeding fine and then gets video'd on the phone whilst driving?

She left/ shows no remorse/mutilated bodies mean nothing to her/ not sorry she went.
    Keep her, public protection comes first.

I have just heard her interview on TV over here in Ireland and it made me sick to my stomach... to talk with no feelings about seeing severed head's in bins and then to finish by saying she wants to go back to Britain so her child can be looked after financially and medically from tax payers money....that piece of garbage should be made to stay in that toilet so she can see what she missed by joining those scumbags... and also she is on her 3rd child at just 19 years old? what class of slapper is she... god bless you guys if your government buckle and let that garbage back in... opens the door for all manner of trash to show up... trust me it happens here in Ireland all the time... mostly all small towns around me ruined with drugs and muggings now.. 99% of those involved are either Romanian or Moroccan... turns my stomach.

Comparing a radicalised mental job, who murdered an MP, with someone who joined an idealist society.
    Is this a change of stance you calling Thomas Mair a "radicalised mental job"? Who radicalised him? Was it the sort of white supremacist websites that you have posted links to on here before? It's just that at the time Jo Cox was murdered you insisted it was the work of a random nutcase and had nothing at all to do with politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    He likes to load the bullets, never fires the gun.
    And what, pray, would have constituted firing the gun? If you mean giving my opinion, I suggest you look at my second post on this fred.

Talking of loading bullets and firing guns, she, and her ilk, should be lined up and face several of them.

I'm with Pete.
    She needs the NHS.
    No apology/no regrets. Imagine a child from this bitch, getting a warped upbringing. A wolf i incognito.
    Made your bed darling, lie in it.
    Enjoy the sun and sand.
    I find myself agreeing with TT for the first and hopefully last time !

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I saw that, Irish Pete, and of all the aspects of this story that was the one that upset me most. Should a woman with such a deep-grained insensitivity be in charge of the upbringing of any child?
    I would like to ask those on this fred who gave the usual predictable responses this question though:
    Would you feel differently if she renounced ISIS, admitted regret about her actions and now wanted to bring up her child in a modern democratic country?
    no . to little to late !

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    And what, pray, would have constituted firing the gun? If you mean giving my opinion, I suggest you look at my second post on this fred.
    Yep looked at that, no opinion, a dig at other posters yes, and then followed by another ‘loaded’ question. I asked you in post #2 what your opinion is and you are still yet to give it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Can’t disagree with much of that. The only thing is if you’re implying she might suffer the death penalty for treason she wouldn’t because we don’t have it any more.

I don’t really feel that strongly about this woman one way t’other tbh. What greases my wheels is the way stories like this are used as dog whistles for racist chumps. They’ll be on the streets again this weekend wasting police time, absolutely guaranteed.
    You can't help yourself can you? In two posts you insinuate that people are being racist or old when they have a different opinion to you.Something you denied saying recently after the referendum. I suppose you will be calling me thick and uneducated next then you will have your full house.
    Last edited by i961pie; 15-02-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast