+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yep and that indoctination comes in many forms, which this country is failing to tackle, because of fear of labeling.
    The father calls her innocent and not responsible. I think MI6 need to bounce him and his family very carefully.

Mr Hussen, who came to the UK as a refugee from Ethiopia in 1999 and has two other ****age children, said: “I think of her every day, this funny little girl. Children pretend they are so strong at that age but all I see is a child.”

He was photographed at a rally outside the US embassy in 2013 also attended by hate preacher Anjem Choudary and Michael Adebowale, one of the killers of Fusilier Lee Rigby.
    You're wasting your time mate - the likes of him and Elite do so much, er, hand-wringing they've got arthritis in their wrists.
    I bet it's painful when they stick their fingers in their ears and say ' La la la la, I'm not listening'.....

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    You're wasting your time mate - the likes of him and Elite do so much, er, hand-wringing they've got arthritis in their wrists.
    I bet it's painful when they stick their fingers in their ears and say ' La la la la, I'm not listening'.....
    Are you stupid or what? Seeing as you're a Forest fan, that question probably answers itself. If you bothered to read what I've posted on this thread you would see there is no hand-wringing or not listening on my part. In post #97 my exact words were "She should be seen as a threat to national security and denied entry or imprisoned if she does come back". Exactly what part of that sentence are you arguing with? If you let me know I could maybe draw you some pictures to try and make it a bit clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    As a Christian, I wanted to bring up my children within the Christian faith. That's not indoctrination, it's sensible. If I didn't, then what would my Christian faith mean to me?

It depends on what you 'indoctrinate' them with. If it's hatred - enough to go and join ISIS in Syria, that of course is totally wrong. But if it's genuine faith - 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you' - can't see that's a bad thing at all.
    No child is born religious though are they? So you have indoctrinated your children to believe in heaven and hell and exposed them to the violent imagery of crucifixion and fairy tales in the bible.

Why not let them grow up and make their own decisions when they are old enough? That wouldn't make you any less of a Christian, it just allows them freedom of choice.

Forcing religion on children is child abuse IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    If we have to let her back into the UK can we stipulate she has to live in Mansfield?
    A head in the bin is just evidence of a good night out in Mansfield
    I can guarantee that,having lived in the Mansfield area for the last 18 months,the local binmen will refuse to empty the bin!!!....but they will recommend the nearest tip to dispose of unwanted items!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Why not let them grow up and make their own decisions when they are old enough? That wouldn't make you any less of a Christian, it just allows them freedom of choice.
    No parents who are followers of any particular faith are going to leave it to chance that their children will follow them down the path to worship the parent's favourite god. The priests would frown on that as would the other members of that church.

Humans are genetically programmed from birth to believe and follow their parents, it's not a choice, it's a survival technique. If a parent (or an authorive adult such as a priest) tells a highly impressionable infant fairy stories about a magic figure who lives in the sky and can grant you wishes or send you to destruction the child will believe it, as it would if he were told of the fierce animals who live in the forest and who will kill and eat him. An infant has no experience of real life and will, without choice, automatically believe what he is told by an adult, as I said, it's a survival technique.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    No child is born religious though are they? So you have indoctrinated your children to believe in heaven and hell and exposed them to the violent imagery of crucifixion and fairy tales in the bible.

Forcing religion on children is child abuse IMO.
    Crucifixion is violent imagery?
    I think you are missing the metaphor of the crucifixion.
    If todays youth and desensitization of violence is a yard stick, then give me Christian morals any day of the week.
    From violent video games, to live streaming assaults on fellow youngsters.
    Not to mention how today's youth seem to think, that sticking sharp blades into another human being, is a way of life.
    The 10 commandments may not be to your liking, but they are basic rules that youngsters could learn from at an early age . They definitely need jazzing up to the modern age, but the core of better behavior is there.
    When it comes to child abuse, then I'm afraid in today's society there is much worse occurs.
    Parenting seems to be at an all time low.

Crucifixion is violent imagery?
    I think you are missing the metaphor of the crucifixion.
    If todays youth and desensitization of violence is a yard stick, then give me Christian morals any day of the week.
    From violent video games, to live streaming assaults on fellow youngsters.
    Not to mention how today's youth seem to think, that sticking sharp blades into another human being, is a way of life.
    The 10 commandments may not be to your liking, but they are basic rules that youngsters could learn from at an early age . They definitely need jazzing up to the modern age, but the core of better behavior is there.
    When it comes to child abuse, then I'm afraid in today's society there is much worse occurs.
    Parenting seems to be at an all time low.
    I agree. In fact I would add that some people also think that calling for politicians to hanged or shot foe their decisions and inciting people to 'grab their guns' during a political discussion is normal behaviour, so yes it seems clear to me that there has been a decline in standards.

As for this thread it is quite funny, 99% of posters agree she shouldn't be allowed back but if she can't be stopped then she should face trial and imprisonment as soon as she gets back, but somehow there's still an argument happening.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I agree. In fact I would add that some people also think that calling for politicians to hanged or shot foe their decisions and inciting people to 'grab their guns' during a political discussion is normal behaviour, so yes it seems clear to me that there has been a decline in standards.

As for this thread it is quite funny, 99% of posters agree she shouldn't be allowed back but if she can't be stopped then she should face trial and imprisonment as soon as she gets back, but somehow there's still an argument happening.
    i think what disturbs most people Driller, is the complete lack of remorse/regret/apologies from this piece of work.
    The latest one, where she isn't even bothered by the Manchester bombing and calls it justifiable said everything to me, why I wouldn't want to see this bitch back on home soil.

The other thing is the whining left, who still say she is still a child and needs to be shown compassion. Because she can't have known what she was doing at that age.
    Yes the same people calling for 16 year olds to be given the vote, as they are more mature nowadays.
    You couldn't make it up.

Name:  DzuVJ_dWwAA_ka3.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  65.4 KB

The other thing is the whining left, who still say she is still a child and needs to be shown compassion.
    give me Christian morals any day of the week.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Christian morals preach compassion?

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast