Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
It's surely not difficult to work out that if I feel a woman who is not horrified by a bin full of severed heads is not fit to bring up a child then I am rejecting her as a member of British society. She is clearly damaged beyond help.
What I don't like is so many posters' inability to state their opinion without unnecessary abuse.
When I start a post without stating where I stand on the issue, can you not see why? The subsequent posts would largely address themselves at any opinion expressed by me as the poster rather than the issue itself.
And they're off.

61 pie has rushed into an early lead, closely followed by Magpie Tony and Irish Pete.
Frenchy is in the chasing pack calling them names from afar, even though this isn't his track.
Tricky is trying to get on the inside, whilst EP is shoving him into the rails, to stop him nosing in front.
Though Pedro has seen this and doesn't seem afraid to get his whip out.
Sid is in the end of the pack. Not really taking part in the race, but likes his position to criticise the other riders from afar.
He's hoping everyone falls at the first fence, so that he take the moral high ground.

Wait............. an unexpected event has occurred.

A naked fat bloke has run on to the circuit waving an effigy of Theresa May.
He seems to be singling out Irish Pete, calling him a rabid racist, because Pete is on the white mount.
Swale in his white coat is in pursuit, but looks too knackered and old to catch him.
Where is a right wing gun man when you need one?

More as it happens...................