+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    No, forgiveness is the responsibility of the individual whether or not the perpetrator is penitent or not. They don't even have to be present or aware of your forgiveness. The act of forgiving frees you from many negative and destructive effects that can destroy both your physical and mental health as well as your relationships. Unforgiveness is like a cancer that can pollute your whole mind and body. It is the fertile soil from which the root of bitterness can grow and consume you and keep you locked in anxiety, anger and resentment which will affect your ability to trust, love and function. The conscious act of forgiveness breaks the chains and releases you from the power of victimhood. It sets you free. If a person is truly sorry for what they've done and asks for your forgiveness, your consent can also free them from their feelings of guilt and torment and can be the basis of reconciliation. A win win situation. Forgiveness is a very powerful tool for life for those who decide to use it.
    Unfortunately, a lot of the girls slaughtered in Manchester are not alive to give forgiveness to the scum who perpetrated the act, or the apologist in Syria who thinks it's justified as 'retaliation'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of the girls slaughtered in Manchester are not alive to give forgiveness to the scum who perpetrated the act, or the apologist in Syria who thinks it's justified as 'retaliation'.

She needs an excorcet missile up her ISIS backstop.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    She needs an excorcet missile up her ISIS backstop.
    Exocet* Remember them?

Our French friends were trying to restock Argentina with them in 1982. EU allies and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    No, forgiveness is the responsibility of the individual whether or not the perpetrator is penitent or not. They don't even have to be present or aware of your forgiveness. The act of forgiving frees you from many negative and destructive effects that can destroy both your physical and mental health as well as your relationships. Unforgiveness is like a cancer that can pollute your whole mind and body. It is the fertile soil from which the root of bitterness can grow and consume you and keep you locked in anxiety, anger and resentment which will affect your ability to trust, love and function. The conscious act of forgiveness breaks the chains and releases you from the power of victimhood. It sets you free. If a person is truly sorry for what they've done and asks for your forgiveness, your consent can also free them from their feelings of guilt and torment and can be the basis of reconciliation. A win win situation. Forgiveness is a very powerful tool for life for those who decide to use it.

Thought I'd respond to your question to take my mind off the game tonight. It was not what I was expecting. A bad day at the office!
    Since she is not sorry for what she has done, she can stay there and rot! Sod the forgiveness crap!

She joined IS. She chose her path and now she plays the sympathy card.
    Tell the evil treacherous terrorist to f off

on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    If she isn't phased by chopped heads and hacked off limbs. Loves the strict Islamic way of life and being treated like a second class citizen.

May I suggest Saudi Arabia?
    It gives her all the cultural needs she desires and will have nice medical care.
    It's a win/win scenario.
    Tricky is on fire with his summaries regarding this subject !
    He's made to many astute remarks ( there are a few after this particular postage) for my liking and to be honest I cant disagree with any of them...
    As a gesture of GOOD will I would like to make TT an Honorary NOTTS COUNTY FAN...
    All he has to do is turn up at The Lane, purchase a Full Season ticket for next season, Don The full Notts County kit and parade himself around The pitch before a game of his choice, waving his season ticket saying a thousand and one times I've been a very naughty boy !!!
    Welcome on board TT you're one of us now !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post

Tricky is on fire with his summaries regarding this subject !
    He's made to many astute remarks ( there are a few after this particular postage) for my liking and to be honest I cant disagree with any of them...
    As a gesture of GOOD will I would like to make TT an Honorary NOTTS COUNTY FAN...
    All he has to do is turn up at The Lane, purchase a Full Season ticket for next season, Don The full Notts County kit and parade himself around The pitch before a game of his choice, waving his season ticket saying a thousand and one times I've been a very naughty boy !!!
    Welcome on board TT you're one of us now !

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    In an ideal world, I would love that to be the case.
    Unfortunately, there is a duty to uphold to protect the citizens in this country and to hope and show "faith" that our forgiveness is warranted. Is probably a risk not worth taking.
    She won't repent for her sins, nor does she believe that her interpretation of religious beliefs should change.
    This is the clash the west faces with regards to extreme Islam.
    The two are not compatible and never will be.

So forgiving her, is really not the issue.
    Stick you hand in a box of snakes, then be prepared to be bitten.
    It's what a snake does, it can't help it. So if you want one around your family, you either take measures to separate the snake or remove it's teeth.

She left this country to follow her religious inclinations. She hasn't changed and showing her Christian forgiveness is a waste of time.
    Whichever news media it was that interviewed her and made public her views has done us all a favour. Without the world-wide publicity of this case she and her fellow terrorist "brides" would have been allowed to creep silently back into Britain, with none of us aware of her and her terrorist sympathies being back among us.

She, too, has done us a favour and herself none by openly stating her lack of remorse over past atrocities committed by people she still considers heroes, not a wise move by someone seeking sympathy.

If her family and friends in Britain are really worried about her future they are certainly allowed to join her in whichever hell-hole they find her, let them look after her. I believe the Home office has found her family has Bangladeshi roots, there you go, Begum - good luck.

Why should Bangladesh have to take her?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Why should Bangladesh have to take her?
    I'm not saying Bangladesh should have her. It's just an option when her sympathisers say she has nowhere else to go but Britain.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast