+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Sidn,

If you get the chance, watch an American film called 'Gone Baby Gone' (2007) starring Casey Affleck and Michelle Monahan. While a different setting, it reminds me of some of the questions you're raising in this fred and might be good food for thought.

Best,

Andy6025

Why if Isis think we are all Infidels and want us dead are they allowing this woman to go public and saying she wants to leave them and come back?
    Surely they wouldn't allow that--- would they?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Why if Isis think we are all Infidels and want us dead are they allowing this woman to go public and saying she wants to leave them and come back?
    Surely they wouldn't allow that--- would they?
    Supposedly the bitch has done a runner because she is up the duff,& wants the good old Brits to come to her rescue.Take her to a hospital,chain her to the bed,as soon as she gives birth,take the baby away,don't let her see it,push the bed out the door into the desert.Let the vultures pick at her.Job done

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Religious types need to indoctrinate their children and indoctrination leads to silly life decisions. This lass is at the extreme end of that.
    As a Christian, I wanted to bring up my children within the Christian faith. That's not indoctrination, it's sensible. If I didn't, then what would my Christian faith mean to me?

It depends on what you 'indoctrinate' them with. If it's hatred - enough to go and join ISIS in Syria, that of course is totally wrong. But if it's genuine faith - 'Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you' - can't see that's a bad thing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Supposedly the bitch has done a runner because she is up the duff,& wants the good old Brits to come to her rescue.Take her to a hospital,chain her to the bed,as soon as she gives birth,take the baby away,don't let her see it,push the bed out the door into the desert.Let the vultures pick at her.Job done
    This is a shameful contribution to this fred and says a lot more about you and what's in your heart then it says about the Begum woman.

If we have to let her back into the UK can we stipulate she has to live in Mansfield?
    A head in the bin is just evidence of a good night out in Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    If we have to let her back into the UK can we stipulate she has to live in Mansfield?
    A head in the bin is just evidence of a good night out in Mansfield
    If she isn't phased by chopped heads and hacked off limbs. Loves the strict Islamic way of life and being treated like a second class citizen.

May I suggest Saudi Arabia?
    It gives her all the cultural needs she desires and will have nice medical care.
    It's a win/win scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    This is a shameful contribution to this fred and says a lot more about you and what's in your heart then it says about the Begum woman.
    Not one bit shameful,put it to the vote to see whose opinion would get the most backing.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Not one bit shameful,put it to the vote to see whose opinion would get the most backing.
    Taint what you say, Irish, it's the way that you say it.
    Besides, what opinion do you think I'm expressing?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Taint what you say, Irish, it's the way that you say it.
    Besides, what opinion do you think I'm expressing?
    Stop ***** footing around & just say what you think should happen.What other way should I say it to scum like her

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast