+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Britain groomed her? Why is it always the UK's fault?

I'm sure if I read it right. Her mother is Bangladeshi and her father from Ethiopia?
    Both migrants here and considering "dad" was burning American flags with Choudary out side the US embassy. I'd be inclined to believe that radicalization began at home.
    Perhaps her family should be deported with her, to burn as many flags as they like and spout their anti western bile where it appreciated?

It always amazes me, how these people want to live among the very people they despise and hate.
    It's amazing how a soft nature with benefits/healthcare/freedom of speech can make you swallow your principles, but never really change.
    Sorry, but it's line in the sand time(pardon the pun)
    To have her back in the fold or any others sets a precedence.
    They left to join a backward faith and society. Bog off, you don't fit in here.
    And now her "family" are considering legal action to stop the UK from revoking her citizenship... you couldn't make it up... I'm not from there but I would be proud of your country for making an example of this lady to show others that you don't and wont except terrorism in an shape or form... may she rot elsewhere. The horrible hungry government of this country would let anybody in so only a matter of time before things like that happen over here

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    And now her "family" are considering legal action to stop the UK from revoking her citizenship... you couldn't make it up...(
    Well, Bangladesh have understandably said "no thanks, she's nothing to do with us", which may mean that Sajid Javid's decision isn't legally enforceable. As tempting as it is, you can't "make an example" if it's illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well, Bangladesh have understandably said "no thanks, she's nothing to do with us", which may mean that Sajid Javid's decision isn't legally enforceable. As tempting as it is, you can't "make an example" if it's illegal.

Get your spare room ready, you Labour luvvies are supposed to be compassionate. And your leader just adores terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    "In a statement, it said Ms Begum had never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh and had never visited the country." but their laws don't make that a condition, if her mother (or father) is Bangladeshi then so is she, automatically and without the need to apply or have visited.

They also say they have "zero tolerance" approach to terrorism and violent extremism. " So they don't want to take one of their own, understandably.

So now try Holland eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    "In a statement, it said Ms Begum had never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh and had never visited the country." but their laws don't make that a condition, if her mother (or father) is Bangladeshi then so is she, automatically and without the need to apply or have visited.

They also say they have "zero tolerance" approach to terrorism and violent extremism. " So they don't want to take one of their own, understandably.

So now try Holland eh.
    Why should the Bangladeshi’s consider her as “one of their own” when she’s never been there but not the UK when she was born and brought up here?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " agree ", with you ! I only wish that bitch dead , just like she wished me and family dead.Now fcuk off you cnut. Should be enough for Swale to ban me . Anything to get out of my 10 man Tranmere match ratings.
    She went of her own accord, 3rd child,no remorse, let her rot where she is.

Hopefully FT result. British Home Office 1-0 Bangladesh Home Office. Late under the radar goal gives the snoozing Bangladeshi team no chance to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmasson View Post
    Hopefully FT result. British Home Office 1-0 Bangladesh Home Office. Late under the radar goal gives the snoozing Bangladeshi team no chance to respond.
    Bangladeshis are heavily concentrated in London's inner boroughs. In the 2011 Census 451,529 UK residents specified their ethnicity as Bangladeshi, forming 0.7% of the total population. About half live in London, with a heavy concentration in East London.

Well there you are then, it will be just like home, with a more regular bin collection, just make sure the severed heads don't get mixed up with the recycling.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Whichever news media it was that interviewed her and made public her views has done us all a favour. Without the world-wide publicity of this case she and her fellow terrorist "brides" would have been allowed to creep silently back into Britain, with none of us aware of her and her terrorist sympathies being back among us.

She, too, has done us a favour and herself none by openly stating her lack of remorse over past atrocities committed by people she still considers heroes, not a wise move by someone seeking sympathy.

If her family and friends in Britain are really worried about her future they are certainly allowed to join her in whichever hell-hole they find her, let them look after her. I believe the Home office has found her family has Bangladeshi roots, there you go, Begum - good luck.
    Don't worry , this is not the last of it .
    We, the government and tax payers now have the privilege to pay for her and her family to challenge this decision.
    A Great thing is democracy and freedom , what a shame she realised it to late !!!

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast