+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: Please please let me come home

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Syrian law states that the only determinant of one's nationality is your father's nationality. They completely disregard WHERE you were born.
    I have lost all respect for our home secretary with his populist move to consign Begum and her child to Bangladesh. He is playing to the gallery (Daily Blackmail readers). Bangladesh is irrelevant and shouldn't be drawn in.
    The only reason he is refusing Begum entry is because he has been advised that while she was complicit in ISIS's caliphate, it will be very difficult to prove that she actually did things that were treasonous. It will be a long expensive trial and there will be a massive security headache while the state holds her in custody. No doubt there will be vile and murderous acts by ISIS sympathisers against British subjects around the world.
    Letting her come home with restricted living conditions (for her own safety) might prove the least costly and least dangerous course, all things considered. Unless her husband steps up and takes his responsibility.
    Allhu akbar sweatheart. Oh, allhu akbar love, good day? Not bad , raped and beheaded a few locals.

Syrian law states that the only determinant of one's nationality is your father's nationality. They completely disregard WHERE you were born.
    I have lost all respect for our home secretary with his populist move to consign Begum and her child to Bangladesh. He is playing to the gallery (Daily Blackmail readers). Bangladesh is irrelevant and shouldn't be drawn in.
    The only reason he is refusing Begum entry is because he has been advised that while she was complicit in ISIS's caliphate, it will be very difficult to prove that she actually did things that were treasonous. It will be a long expensive trial and there will be a massive security headache while the state holds her in custody. No doubt there will be vile and murderous acts by ISIS sympathisers against British subjects around the world.
    Letting her come home with restricted living conditions (for her own safety) might prove the least costly and least dangerous course, all things considered. Unless her husband steps up and takes his responsibility.
    To be honest,I dont give a feck about Syrian law. You live here you live by British values, not by any other. If she comes back she must be tried for treason, she’s bitten the hand that fed her. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Allhu akbar sweatheart. Oh, allhu akbar love, good day? Not bad , raped and beheaded a few locals.
    Crikey, sids slow. Sweetheart.

Isn't the father Dutch?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Isn't the father Dutch?
    Exactly, so why didn't the Home Sec go down that route? I'll let you work that one out.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What are you on about, Navy? Are you implying she beheaded people?

Exactly, so why didn't the Home Sec go down that route? I'll let you work that one out.
    I don't think the Dutch take any notice of Syrian law so that's probably why that route was ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I don't think the Dutch take any notice of Syrian law so that's probably why that route was ignored.
    Going Dutch ?

You mean we have to share her?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Why should the Bangladeshi’s consider her as “one of their own” when she’s never been there but not the UK when she was born and brought up here?
    She came to Britain aged 2 she was born in Bangladesh

What are you on about, Navy? Are you implying she beheaded people?
    I bet her husband did. You tried to normalize their relationship by saying he should step up. He should be investigated for war crimes first. Anyway, UK Syrian LA Law, I don't give a fcuk. Let her rot in hell.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast