+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-semitism and the Labour Party

Anti-semitism and the Labour Party

This would be the same Labour Party, I presume BT, that has received 673 complaints about acts of anti-semitism by it's members in the last ten months, and has had 96 members suspended and 12 expelled for anti-semitism ? It would appear that Sarah Jones and Labour List are not required reading amongst Labour Party members.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47203397

Too many snowflakes everywhere sinkov, they are rife, rampant and regenerating at an alarming rate. Sarah Jones is just one of a hundred or more Labour MP's who are doing everything they can to kick out any perceptions or examples of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. Ich Bin Juden.

It's a pity you don't live any nearer sinkov, I have helped to organise an "Evening with Rebecca Long Bailey" for tomorrow night and it's sold out! I love this lass, she will go a long, long way in British politics. Talks straight and shoots straight from the hip.

Attachment 11907

I saw Rebecca BT, on the Daily Politics, not long after Corbyn started promoting her. I was shocked, she was almost as inept as the luscious Diane, something which until that point I hadn't thought possible, she was out of her depth, absolutely clueless. She's scrubbed herself up since then, but my original impression remains, a dim-witted lightweight who has profited from all women short-lists and JC covering his back.

Have a good night, will there be pie and peas ?

"Too many snowflakes everywhere sinkov, they are rife, rampant and regenerating at an alarming rate. Sarah Jones is just one of a hundred or more Labour MP's who are doing everything they can to kick out any perceptions or examples of anti-Semitism in the Labour Party. Ich Bin Juden."

I do find it alarming BT that a Labour MP feels the need to implore Labour Party members to visit Auschwitz and learn about the holocaust. Do they not already know ? WTF do they teach them in schools these days, and WTF are these people doing involving themselves in politics, if they don't know about Auschwitz and the holocaust ?

Sadly sinkov, we have children who do not know of the event and I read somewhere last week that 35% of the UK adult population thinks the number of Jews slaughtered during the Holocaust to be "exaggerated!"

Then we have the Orange Buffoon across the pond stirring up notions of "White Superiority", which enables such an event to happen again. Not sure you have grasped the gist of Sarah's comments. Read it again, there's a good chap?

Not pie and peas either, full blown dinner with an Auction and Raffle. Signed photo and Labour Party Manifesto by our glorious leader if you fancy a sneaky bid?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sadly sinkov, we have children who do not know of the event and I read somewhere last week that 35% of the UK adult population thinks the number of Jews slaughtered during the Holocaust to be "exaggerated!"
    I find that unbelievable.....unless I'm wrong - and they're better at maths than I thought ?

This is what you get BT when you let the lefty Blob run Education, vast swathes of the population poorly educated, ignorant numpties. Bring back Grammar Schools and the Techs.

Then we have the Orange Buffoon across the pond stirring up notions of "White Superiority", which enables such an event to happen again.
    TDS again BT, I've warned you about it before, it can frazzle your brain, it can make people come out with the most ludicrous drivel, wouldn't want that to happen to you BT, would we ?

"Snowflake" seems to be the in word to insult people with different ideas at the moment.

Not a good look to call 672 people "snowflakes" when they have reported anti-semitism in the Labour party though, is it BT?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)