+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 3

Bottom 3

Oh well we have just dropped into the bottom 3 after Readings win last night.

I do not think we will get out of it now as i think Reading will finally wake up and make use of a squad of very better players than ours, worse still we are not far off being caught by Bolton.

TS is going to lose money from lack of prize money for being in L1, lower crowds etc. surely it would have made sense to invest 2 to 3 million to help us stay up as he is going to lose much more than that with relegation.
    Did he offer to spend but PW refused to spend it as he could not find any decent human beings?

Personally I don’t think there was any serious attempts to strengthen the squad. All smoke and mirrors to keep the fans happy.

To catch the fish you’ve got to bait the hook

And I think it's just been baited

Can anyone else hear that buzzing?.

Must be an electric eel on the line

Reading were are far too good to stay in the bottom 3. They've kept their best players in the transfer window and strengthened, their manager will have them playing to a way that suits them so they're not going down.

Ipswich and bolton look likely as do we! Our last 8 games are difficult! in fact on paper if we draw aginst any of them we'll have done well but we'll win at least 2 and draw 2.

It is between now and the last 8 games that will determine our season.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Reading were are far too good to stay in the bottom 3. They've kept their best players in the transfer window and strengthened, their manager will have them playing to a way that suits them so they're not going down.

Ipswich and bolton look likely as do we! Our last 8 games are difficult! in fact on paper if we draw aginst any of them we'll have done well but we'll win at least 2 and draw 2.

It is between now and the last 8 games that will determine our season.
    Froglet, our downfall should it happen, will not be about the last 8 games but Stewart’s and Warne’s crass inability to strengthen the squad when it was so badly needed.

As Mr Thomas so beautifully put it: "Do not go gentle into that good night",...Rage , rage against the dying of the light".
    If we now go down with a whimper Millers fans will not easily forget or forgive our pathetic recruitment farce. Surely now we must go for wins as anything else will ensure relegation. For God's sake if we are to go down lets go down fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    As Mr Thomas so beautifully put it: "Do not go gentle into that good night",...Rage , rage against the dying of the light".
    If we now go down with a whimper Millers fans will not easily forget or forgive our pathetic recruitment farce. Surely now we must go for wins as anything else will ensure relegation. For God's sake if we are to go down lets go down fighting.
    Should we believe the rabbit off Magic Roundabout, I suggest he was under the influence of something?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Should we believe the rabbit off Magic Roundabout, I suggest he was under the influence of something?
    CAM, I truly wish that the Millers were under the influence of something that would give them a lift right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast