+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding hearts at it again.....

Bleeding hearts at it again.....

in the case of the woman who went out from Bethnal Green to join ISIS in Syria, been there 4 years now wants to come home to drop her sprog on the NHS. There are people saying let her come back, because she did not know what she was doing, give her the benefit of the doubt etc. And yet she has no remorse, when asked about beheadings, she said I saw the heads in the bin but it did not faze me. The woman is a traitor, pure and simple and should never set foot again on the land she betrayed.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    in the case of the woman who went out from Bethnal Green to join ISIS in Syria, been there 4 years now wants to come home to drop her sprog on the NHS. There are people saying let her come back, because she did not know what she was doing, give her the benefit of the doubt etc. And yet she has no remorse, when asked about beheadings, she said I saw the heads in the bin but it did not faze me. The woman is a traitor, pure and simple and should never set foot again on the land she betrayed.
    Where do you get them from? The BBC?

Seriously tho - I am not sure of her legal right to come here but if she did she should be made aware she will be detained at the pleasure of HRH for her involvement over there and the risk you she poses over here. With regards to her sprog? She is not a fit person to mother a child so the child should be taken away from her for safeguarding reasons for fear of her radicalising the child.

Cut her Phookin Isis head off and throw it in a bin with the others..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Cut her Phookin Isis head off and throw it in a bin with the others..
    Well said that man, love it.

Bethnal green?
    I heard the whore was from Burnley where the other terrorists reside with the child *** offenders. It must be grim up t*north.
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 14-02-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Bethnal green?
    I heard the whore was from Burnley where the other terrorists reside with the child *** offenders. It must be grim up t*north.
    Fraid not Tricky..Shes a Jellied eel jihadi from darn Sarf.. Probably interbred as well..

Fraid not Tricky..Shes a Jellied eel jihadi from darn Sarf.. Probably interbred as well..
    You bite every time Alf.
    It is so easy lol.

You bite every time Alf.
    It is so easy lol.
    Of course you do Tricky. I must be losing my touch..

Of course you do Tricky. I must be losing my touch..
    Honestly though i hope she never comes back here and her rotten vagina gets infested by the fleas of a thousand camels

Honestly though i hope she never comes back here and her rotten vagina gets infested by the fleas of a thousand camels
    You got the hump Tricky?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast