+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IS Familes Wanting To Return

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance as I honestly haven't been following the story all that closely Al'.

But why should she be sent to Iraq for punishment?

I thought she'd been in Syria.
    I think Al meant to say send her to Wolverhampton 68.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I think Al meant to say send her to Wolverhampton 68.
    Ta, makes more sense now .

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    We are a very tolerant country, too tolerant on many issues in my opinion. As far as this case is concerned we should be ruthless. She should be stripped of her British citizenship and not allowed to enter back into this country. She is still a threat and if she is allowed back she should be tried for treason and imprisoned accordingly. My preference would be to strip her of British citizenship and not allowed back. I understand that we do have the legislation to do this.
    I agree 100% with your comments LB. Problem is under international law we cannot strip her of a nation as she doesn’t hold dual citizenship. I don’t agree either that we put two fingers up and do it despite this as some have suggested as Trump has rightly implied that it’s the US who will have to pick up the pieces and in fairness they’ve done enough and she’s British.

In an ideal world, the international community would revoke the rule on making someone stateless if it relates to joining a death cult like IS where these people swear allegiance to something that transcends flags and nations and leave them at the hands of brutal foreign non coalition forces as that’s the game they signed up to. I’d let the Syrians or Iraqi’s deal with her in an ideal world dishing out their own retribution and the allies compensate accordingly.

Hopefully she’ll die in the camp.

Looking at the images of her the biggest surprise is that even a desperate ISIS scum would want to impregnate her.

I presume the full face kit was left on!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Looking at the images of her the biggest surprise is that even a desperate ISIS scum would want to impregnate her.

I presume the full face kit was left on!
    Well if Corbyn did Abbott there will definitely be some sympathy there. What about a bounty on her head whilst in the camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    We are a very tolerant country, too tolerant on many issues in my opinion. As far as this case is concerned we should be ruthless. She should be stripped of her British citizenship and not allowed to enter back into this country. She is still a threat and if she is allowed back she should be tried for treason and imprisoned accordingly. My preference would be to strip her of British citizenship and not allowed back. I understand that we do have the legislation to do this.
    You can still be hanged in the UK,for treason.but as we all know this country as lost its b@lls.

We all know that she’ll be back in this country eventually. Hopefully, she’ll be found some pleasant accommodation in an appropriate district; there’s some suitable rooms in a very nice ‘hotel’ near Handsworth, used to be called Winson Green, renamed now, I believe, as HMP Birmingham! They looked after Fred West very well in there if I remember correctly.

I heard a phone-in this morning about this on WM. It beggars belief but some callers in the day talk even more bo***x than on the football phone-in. Extraordinary I know. One bloke was claiming that the 'Murdoch press' are falsely reporting this stuff and we are all idiots for believing the hyped up stories about this girl. Then I saw that moron and self proclaimed 'cockney hard man' Danny Dyer in a tv interview today saying she is a victim and needs help.

On the basis ISIS aren't finished but will probably be more reliant on the trojan horse approach within their respective countries, why do so many take these people on face value? The courts will find it nigh on impossible to find her guilty of anything so she'll end up being let loose with the 400 or so others who have returned.

Sad to say but if she does get to an embassy she'll be guaranteed to get back home, be given a house and welfare and most likely she'll be booked to appear on Bake Off the way this daft country works.

I heard a phone-in this morning about this on WM. It beggars belief but some callers in the day talk even more bo***x than on the football phone-in. Extraordinary I know. One bloke was claiming that the 'Murdoch press' are falsely reporting this stuff and we are all idiots for believing the hyped up stories about this girl. Then I saw that moron and self proclaimed 'cockney hard man' Danny Dyer in a tv interview today saying she is a victim and needs help.

On the basis ISIS aren't finished but will probably be more reliant on the trojan horse approach within their respective countries, why do so many take these people on face value? The courts will find it nigh on impossible to find her guilty of anything so she'll end up being let loose with the 400 or so others who have returned.

Sad to say but if she does get to an embassy she'll be guaranteed to get back home, be given a house and welfare and most likely she'll be booked to appear on Bake Off the way this daft country works.

Danny Dyer is another Gary Linekar - w anker! These knobs are so wealthy in their mansions they don't have to worry about what's going on in the streets. Victim? Friendly fire gone wrong over these camps would be one way of sorting it - innocents the few say! What about all the innocents who will suffer when these animals regroup. Now the child has come out, the full kit will be back on ready for the tax payers to fund child 2!

I don't think we can make her stateless and revoke her passport because its against international law, as someone else has said.

For me, I might have understood a bit more if she showed remorse or appeared regretful...but she doesn't. So I'm pretty sure she'll come back here, the child will go into social services and she'll be put in prison for a very long time for supporting terrorism.

I don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss over it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)