+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IS Familes Wanting To Return

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I don't think we can make her stateless and revoke her passport because its against international law, as someone else has said.

For me, I might have understood a bit more if she showed remorse or appeared regretful...but she doesn't. So I'm pretty sure she'll come back here, the child will go into social services and she'll be put in prison for a very long time for supporting terrorism.

I don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss over it.
    It is strange how this story has got so much interest given 400 or so have returned in the last few years and little has been said about that

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    I don't think we can make her stateless and revoke her passport because its against international law, as someone else has said.

For me, I might have understood a bit more if she showed remorse or appeared regretful...but she doesn't. So I'm pretty sure she'll come back here, the child will go into social services and she'll be put in prison for a very long time for supporting terrorism.

I don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss over it.

I agree 123. The fuss would have been eradicated had she been on the end of a nice rocket!

My understanding is that her parents have UK and Bangladeshi citizenship. Therefore they can apply for her to also have a Bangladeshi passport. On that basis the Home Office can immediately revoke her UK passport

I made a very general comment about this matter to a mate of mine. His reply included

'Having seen first hand what an Islamic terrorist bomb can do, held the hand of my boss at the time as he died and seen the shattered body of my best friend in Jakarta who was sitting next to my boss, I would quite happily, after the child is born, put a bullet in to this bitches head without a scintilla of regret...What I saw and experienced on that day when the Marriott Hotel was bombed will live with me forever.'

If you have been unfortunate enough to have lived through experiences such as these then making a fuss is understandable.

This is a difficult one. She can't come back to this country. If she's incarcerated the costs will be indefensible morally and politically. If her child is taken away from her it will be deemed inhumane. Surely there's an uninhabited island somewhere that could house the likes of her. Put them all together and see how they get on

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    I made a very general comment about this matter to a mate of mine. His reply included

'Having seen first hand what an Islamic terrorist bomb can do, held the hand of my boss at the time as he died and seen the shattered body of my best friend in Jakarta who was sitting next to my boss, I would quite happily, after the child is born, put a bullet in to this bitches head without a scintilla of regret...What I saw and experienced on that day when the Marriott Hotel was bombed will live with me forever.'

If you have been unfortunate enough to have lived through experiences such as these then making a fuss is understandable.
    I was in Bali staying in Kuta Beach when the Sari bar got bombed in the name of Islam. 200 or so got killed. We’d been there several times but not that night. Truly horrendous. This silly cow comparing the Manchester bombing to bombings in Syria. Missing the point. ISIS use women and children as a shield knowingly.

Ms Begum

If she returns to UK she should be tried for treason which is defined as"levying war against the sovereign and adhering to the sovereign's enemies giving them aid or comfort."

On that definition she is guilty of treason.

Such action would assuage, public outrage, show our political elite understood the concerns of the electorate and send a stark warning to others wanting to enjoy the UK now after they took up such barbarous opposition

Write to your MP ask him to bring it up with the Attorney-General

C'mon stop moaning do something positive and do it now!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)