+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IS Familes Wanting To Return

IS Familes Wanting To Return

What should we do with IS Families wanting to return?

Revoke UK passports - hard labor camps in Iraq to rebuild broken cities and painted letters on foreheads!

This horrible little b I t c h stated that seeing the decapitated heads of ISIS captives in dustbins “didn’t faze me”...!!

She’s 19 and has already had two babies who were fathered by this scum die.

In my opinion people like her are always going to be a danger and the only way she should be allowed back is to the U.K. is if she is tried as a war criminal and sentenced accordingly.

The child should be fostered and never told of his roots for his own good.

This c??? Should be executed should she ever steps on these shores again.

She will be fazed when her head's on the block.

Let her rot in the hell of her own making

No half measures from me 100% agree with everyone above ,

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This horrible little b I t c h stated that seeing the decapitated heads of ISIS captives in dustbins “didn’t faze me”...!!

She’s 19 and has already had two babies who were fathered by this scum die.

In my opinion people like her are always going to be a danger and the only way she should be allowed back is to the U.K. is if she is tried as a war criminal and sentenced accordingly.

The child should be fostered and never told of his roots for his own good.

Hopefully a sniper, will do everyone a favor!

You know what really pisses me off about these situations is the hypocrisy of spouting that they only recognise Sharia Law and now they're warped ideology of a caliphate has been thwarted they want the laws to apply to them. I really hope our administration shows some backbone, and I agree the baby should be looked after but not by her family as it was through her Dad she became radicalised in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    You know what really pisses me off about these situations is the hypocrisy of spouting that they only recognise Sharia Law and now they're warped ideology of a caliphate has been thwarted they want the laws to apply to them. I really hope our administration shows some backbone, and I agree the baby should be looked after but not by her family as it was through her Dad she became radicalised in the first place.
    its funny how all of a sudden she wants to come back to this country ,and how she’s in touch with her family,perhaps they’ve been in contact all along.and why are we giving this @rsehole media coverage

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    its funny how all of a sudden she wants to come back to this country ,and how she’s in touch with her family,perhaps they’ve been in contact all along.and why are we giving this @rsehole media coverage
    I rarely agree with most of you on political issues, but i do on this one.
    Anyone who leaves this country to fight against it should never be allowed back into it, if they are they should be arrested as soon as they land and tried for treason. Their entire family should then be deported back to the country they came from and it's values they love.
    Could you imagine people leaving here in 1940 to fight for Germany then wanting to come back in 1945?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I rarely agree with most of you on political issues, but i do on this one.
    Anyone who leaves this country to fight against it should never be allowed back into it, if they are they should be arrested as soon as they land and tried for treason. Their entire family should then be deported back to the country they came from and it's values they love.
    Could you imagine people leaving here in 1940 to fight for Germany then wanting to come back in 1945?
    What he said

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)