+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: V wba

Where's freer?

One thing's for sure, he won't have been to the game.

Boing, boing!!!

The smell is back!

Chin up Dave, it might not happen.

Oops, it has happened.

Never mind at least Walsall are still below you.

Snide of the Midlands.

I am so jelous of your huge success, im also so glad it so much to you temporaily above us in this champions league loike, enjoy your cow pie and your sister tonight!

Ps you knew what the smell was then, i'm suprised you could work it our you Dunderhead....look it up yam yam.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I am so jelous of your huge success, im also so glad it so much to you temporaily above us in this champions league loike, enjoy your cow pie and your sister tonight!

Ps you knew what the smell was then, i'm suprised you could work it our you Dunderhead....look it up yam yam.
    The smell was the result of what was deposited on your team.

Tell mcginn to stop running around like a headless chicken and go home, the game finished over 4 hours ago.

Bad result. Shame about the animosity. I’ve never hated the Baggies and I have a lot of time for Darren Moore. He’s a good bloke.

I look forward to to the rematch in the Championship next season.

We have sh1te midfielders who cant pass, tackle or track back. They never could, non of em.The next ones off the rank are the same, Lansbury, Birkir, Jedi, the list goes on.
    Thought Hause and Mings did ok. Not missed that they are both DS signings (Kalinic has been on the simmer for 2 years and was probably all sorted back then).
    Tammy is always gonna miss a lot. Not unreasonable criticism of the lad, just fact. That’s why he’s with us. Once we’ve played our part in his development he’ll be long gone. Shame really cos I think he’s great.
    Last season’s playoffs were reliant on loans and Jack, and even then they were mullered at Wembley.

Yesterday they beat us with ease folks. The midfield was dominated by an old man in stripes, says it all really. Had they tried to, with the space afforded to them in midfield and down our RB flank, they could’ve got 5.
    Let them enjoy their moment in the sun (though I think that our visitor may have already spent too long in it), on the pitch, on yesterday’s evidence, we have no dignified comeback. So just suck it up folks.

Well said ExV.
    I have every respect for the fans that go and yes to those Olbion fans as well, they gave great respect in applauding the Passing of Ian Ross.
    Back to the game i thought Whelan ran around alot but every time he passed the ball he ran backwards 30 yards, why?
    Mings was good Elphick poor. Hutton full of running but in slow motion. The Horse at left back did well but thats where it stops, Hourihane looks shot, Mcguin looks blind folded, Tammy totally isolated, now playing 2 wingers, when one of them has the ball, should the other not be moving across. This did not happen and just cought a cold hugging the touch line, it was half time before i realised Elmo was actually on the pitch. Just what has caused this fall in form?
    I actually thought West Brom completely took the foot off the gas in the 2nd half giving us a chance to come back but we did not even try, pathetic.
    I went for a planned curry afterwards but did not enjoy it. Something is not right and Even Jack coming back wont turn it round, having 5 derbies on the trot is also not going to be easy, who on earth planned those fixtures?
    WBA,Stoke,Derby,Blues,Forest. 3 draes at best and 2 defeats?
    Not a good time Guys and Girls but at least we can play them all again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Where's freer?
    I’d imagine Freer is in his armchair where he is every matchday

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Bad result. Shame about the animosity. I’ve never hated the Baggies and I have a lot of time for Darren Moore. He’s a good bloke.

I look forward to to the rematch in the Championship next season.
    I’m with you on that Picasso. I think we might well be playing each other again. We might go up via the play- offs as on our day we can score against anyone but for me with our owners reluctance to spend its be careful what you wish for if we did go up. We’ve had a good run recently but I still think we lack quality in depth.

Can’t really understand how with all the money that you lot have spent and the managerial changes you’ve made there still seems to be a group of players who don’t seem to want to play for the club? Be interested to see to what extent you guys think fair play rules will bite assuming you don’t make the play- offs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)