+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V wba

Good point Stripes and not an insult in site, your right about players not wanting to play for the club, i said to my group, dont worry about the league this is a local Derby.....umm i think the players have forgotten what a Derby is, with 4 more on the biunce it could become quite emarrassing!

As for the FFP, its all in hand. Without doubt Jack is being protected for his protracted deal with Spurs! We are 20 mill in the red appt, that will turn to black once he has gone. Then the new owners flick off Tony Xia making them New owners and under FFP have a fresh 3 years and a spen of up 30 million to be paid back within 3 years. So for us anyway, its all about next season and as you know, the play off are a lottery anyhow.

Well done to WBA, great first goal and that pain in the arse J Rod lucking out again with a deflection off one of ours and the post!

We didn't take our chances, I do wonder what's going on behind the scenes as ever since the first whistle went against Wigan we've looked lost. I really do believe in DS's playing philosophy and I know we miss Jack but there has to more to this than meets the eye - we've lost the plot!

B-Blood - you've no class coming on here the way you have, by all means have a footballing debate, it's what keeps these forums alive.

J-Rod, I get the fans booing him, I wouldn’t have, he did nothing that anyone else wouldn’t have done. But, I get it. What I don’t get is booing our own players. The fans started in on Hause the other day after the Brentford debacle, but fortunately he played well yesterday. So, now they turn on Hourihane.

We are a Championship club with Championship players. We need to just get behind them and let them make mistakes without having to worry about being booed.

How did this Ramsey lad get on?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)