+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since We Are A Little Light ,On Game Time,...Silly Jokes anyone??

Since We Are A Little Light ,On Game Time,...Silly Jokes anyone??

We have no Negativity at the moment,..So Just thought I would help out , With people supplying some Jokes...

People at work, were comparing wives,..and They all were good,...! What about your wife, Jon,...Well She is alright in her place ,..I said,...Just not Dug it Yet.

I downloaded a copy of the film 'Bohemian Rhapsody' from the internet recently.

I think it was secretly filmed in a cinema because every now and then I see a little silhouette of a man..

different to mine.....I got a Fat Bottomed Girl.

I was once asked to give a talk to a Youth Club on anti-social behaviour in inner city areas. I began by referencing crime in Multi-Story car parks. It’s wrong on so many different levels.

Didn’t post much last week as my computer crashed. Getting set up again and I’ve been asked to choose a new password. Minimum 8 characters. I’ve gone for Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

There are some horrible people about.

I heard a cat crying outside so i opened the door and saw four blokes in Chelsea shirts playing football with it.

I was just about to ring the RSPCA when the cat went 1-0 up.

I was given a brand new Scrabble game for my birthday. Took it round to my mates for a game but as I got out of the car I somehow tripped and the letters fell into the road. Not entirely sure what happened but people are asking what is the word on the street.

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house!
    Went to an Italian restaurant last night but there was a fat woman blocking the door and I couldn't get Pasta.

Kid: Dad....Whats a Transvestite ?

Dad: Ask your Mum....He knows

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)