+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: little bit of squad analysis

little bit of squad analysis

its no coinsidence we are top of the league

best gk - casilla
    2 best rb's - ayling and berardi
    2 best lb's - douglas and alioski
    best cb - jansson
    best dcm - phillips
    best amc - hernandez
    2 of the top 10 cm's - forshaw and klich

best head coach and coaching staff - Bielsa and chums!

and god knows how many of the best young players in the division (phillips included in this as he still qualifies for the u23s lol)

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    its no coinsidence we are top of the league

best gk - casilla
    2 best rb's - ayling and berardi
    2 best lb's - douglas and alioski
    best cb - jansson
    best dcm - phillips
    best amc - hernandez
    2 of the top 10 cm's - forshaw and klich

best head coach and coaching staff - Bielsa and chums!

and god knows how many of the best young players in the division (phillips included in this as he still qualifies for the u23s lol)
    Where did you get these stats Clive?
    Bast GK - Casilla??? how can he be best - played three games no clean sheets??
    Best RB - Berardi - Hasn't played there this season apart from the game he got crocked in?
    Best LB - Allioski - might be our best LB but can't statistically be the best in this league?

Have you just made these stats up laddo?

Our Clive know's his sh1t

P.S. was it you who was spying on Derby clive

I'd like to see Shackleton more. Think he has the makings of a very good player, love how he runs directly at players. Not suggesting that I even know 1% of what MB knows about football as he sees the players day in, day out.

At start of season I was a bit unsure as we didn't bring many in and didn't know MB at all, but what he has done is amazing. Remember last season when Phillips was slated to ten and Ronaldo Viera was the future. Not knocking RV at all and I hope he is doing well. But RV never gets a mention at all now in this forum.

Seems we have some decent youth players waiting in the sidelines to get in the first team. I hope we can build on what we have coming through. Promotion or not this season, we really need to keep hold of our manager and his coaching staff on all levels in my opinion. That may sound negative but from this seasons prospective, I think we have done well so far considering a lot of these players are from the side last season that disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Our Clive know's his sh1t

P.S. was it you who was spying on Derby clive

...... I don't know where you get them from Rev but sure has hell make me have a good ol giggle!

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  11.8 KB

found Clive!

Squad analysis-
    Goalkeeper
    Casilla- Bloody top drawer hes joined and just got on with it with some great saves, not felt worried at any point with him.
    BPF- Might be a decent keeper in the future but a lot to learn.

Defenders-
    Ayling- At his best hes brilliant at his worst hes absolutely abysmal BUT he never stops trying and hes exactly the type of player I want at this club.

Berardi- Pyscopathic murderer in training.

Douglas- I can see why Wolves didn't keep him but solid for this league.

Cooper- Is he crap? Is he good? Whatever he is the team like him, hes a good bloke and he could be the captain to get us back to the PL. Personally I like him, though I don't think hes anymore than a good championship centre back.

Jansson- Colossus and one who will go down in history at LUFC if we go up. Again like Ayling even when he is playing bad his passion and attitude make him someone I want at this club.

Halme- a 7ft tall 12 year old.

Leif Davies- Worlds most banterful parents.

Midfielders

Forshaw- Ginger.

Phillips- Once the worst player in the team to possibly our most important player with a range of passing the likes of which we've rarely seen and a defensive mind that reminds me of Batty. Again a future legend if he is part of the team that takes us up.

Dallas- Beautiful man, solid and dependable who we could do with being fit for those tough away games against long ball ****houses.

Pablo- Build that man a statue the day we go up. Best player we've had in a decade without a doubt.

Harrison- Lucky we have no better options but he works hard, he tries hard and he never gives up which is exactly why I'd never get on his back. In the past (Kebe, Stewart, Varney etc) we've had winners who chuck the towel in and don't track back, Harrison never does it and for that he is ***** to our team and work ethic.

Alioski- Hes crap at everything but weirdly good. Cant cross, can't beat a man, always offside.........but his work rate somehow makes up for all of it........

Klich- Solid player in the middle and again works bloody hard, hes looked knackered since mid November and somehow he is still going.

Clarke- Future hero.

Shackleton- Genuinely think this kid has more potential than any youngster we have, looks brilliant.

Forwards-

Roofe- A natural goalscorer he is not and someone like Gayle would have bagged 20+ already in this team. However he works bloody hard, scores some crucial goals and clearly has talent.

Bamford- Hope he stays fit, his presence upfront is *****.

Roberts- Starting to show some of the promise that made us sign him over a year ago.

Brown- Could he be the difference in the final 15 games? Will the gamble pay off of keeping him since August despite his serious injury or will he break down once more and never kick a first team ball for LUFC?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)