+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Massive opportunity lost to close the gap to the Huns! They won't drop many more at home.

Saik!

We never look like snatching that late late winner these days...same v Rangers, couldn't get the late goal for the point...

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Absolutely inexcusable pish.
    F*****g c***s are sh1te.
    St Mirren are rank rotten.
    And we contrive to lose two goals to them.
    Can’t wait to hear McInnes post match cliches & excuses.
    I've actually given up listening to the chunt, I am sick to the back teeth of his pesh, he needs to fk off in my humble opinion and takes most of his under achieving useless excuses for fkn football players with him

fkn had more than enough of this sh1t that today was the final nail in the coffin for me

I'm done

Fkn raging

Dreadful.

Mclenannan looked dangerous when running at them.

Can somebody explain to me what they do at training??? keep the ball, keep the ball, go backwards.

Captain Mcginn had a shocker...far far too lackadaisical with that miss first half

That was fckg terrible.

McGinn should have been hooked as soon as he missed that sitter as he is obviously so delicate if things don't go his way he's a waste of a shirt.

But special mention for Gleeson deserves recognition as the player more likely to play the ball sideways or (preferably) backwards at every opportunity Ray Wilkins must be birlin.

Undoubtedly DM will blame the unsettled defence. Likely forgetting it is him that signs all the crocks in the first place. Considine our best most reliable defender …. yes that is how bad we are at the back these days.

Up front is all aimless pish trying to find players in the box who are so static you could be forgiven for mistaking them for traffic cones.

Plainly not good enough but DM is happy enough to bring no one in. A long fruitless few months on the horizon going by the performances since the return from the lazy SPFL break.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston78Snelders View Post
    Dreadful.

Mclenannan looked dangerous when running at them.

Can somebody explain to me what they do at training??? keep the ball, keep the ball, go backwards.
    Must be. McLennan looks good but loses it more often than not because he holds on to it too long. Must be prime directive from DM.

What happened to Hoban, is he made of soup?

I blame the ref, the training facilities, the weather, the ref and us being powder puff.

Scott Wright scored for Dundee again today but never looks like scoring when he plays for us.

That’s down to McInnes having his attacking players tracking back all the time,he needs to stop worrying about the opposition and let them worry about us.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast