+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Hey pal, fit like?
    How things change, who would have ever thought a couple of months that I would be predicting that Mrs Cosgroves young brat would be bagging a goal

SF
    Me also....good on the lad though as he honestly does look a bit of a goal threat now.

In/Oot - oot

Furryboots - parked up on the beach half way between La Manga and Armenia watching on RedTV

Pre - out on the pusher

Post - pour a drink in the van

Prediction - absolute rout, 4-0 Rooney with a double hat trick.

Match day it is. I see no one has tipped a St.Mirren victory which is pleasing. I wonder who will be playing in the 4-2-3-1 formation today. I expect a tight first half then McInnes will realise he picked the wrong approach and players so we will see change and blast them away in the 2nd half. 4-0 to the Dons.

2-1 the Buddies.........Bone & Abercrombie
    oot

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    2-1 the Buddies.........Bone & Abercrombie
    oot
    F’uck off!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Match day it is. I see no one has tipped a St.Mirren victory which is pleasing. I wonder who will be playing in the 4-2-3-1 formation today. I expect a tight first half then McInnes will realise he picked the wrong approach and players so we will see change and blast them away in the 2nd half. 4-0 to the Dons.
    Lewis
    Logan Hoban Considine Lowe
    Ferguson Shinnie
    McGinn Stewart GMS
    Cosgrove

4231, but effectively a 442 if the 2 midfielders don't sit too deep and Stewart stays fairly close to Cosgoals.

May dropped and Logan out again. Devlin and McGinn start.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Must be time for our customary 4 goals again........

In / Oot - Usual Red TV Int

Furryboots - nae sure yet might tak the Laptop oot to the gerden if its nae too het a day

Pre - Golf match and probably will be on the wrong end of a thumping

Post - few vinos with Mrs Sheep in the gerden

Prediction - 4-0 the dandies. Stewart, McGinn (2) Mrs Cosgrove's young loon.

COYR
    Well got the first part of my prediction spot on and was on the wrong end of a thumping at the golf (nae suprises there)
    So here's hoping it will be two out of two for me today.
    I'm still going for 4-0 the dons.

Shame that Logan is injured, but with that being said even if he wasn't injured it's about time he was dropped anyway as he has been pretty dodgy for a few games now.
    Wishing him a speedy recovery from injury but not necessarily back to the starting 11

COYR

SF

Derek McInnes pre match interview was insightful & revealed his negative mindset for big games.

He said “there’s an onus on us in home games, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GAMES AGAINST THE OLD FIRM”, for us to go on the front foot & take the game to the opposition”

What a pathetic, negative comment!

Why wouldn’t that apply to games against either of the filth too?

Says a lot, and explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Derek McInnes pre match interview was insightful & revealed his negative mindset for big games.

He said “there’s an onus on us in home games, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GAMES AGAINST THE OLD FIRM”, for us to go on the front foot & take the game to the opposition”

What a pathetic, negative comment!

Why wouldn’t that apply to games against either of the filth too?

Says a lot, and explains a lot.
    Thought exactly the same pal, absolutely fkn pathetic to be honest with ya...

Oh Derek McInnes

SF

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast