+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What debate?
    The mass-debate

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The mass-debate
    Mass?
    I’m atheist but if Catholic zealots want to go & waste their time in a chapel praying to an imaginary person, fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The mass-debate

Mass?
    I’m atheist but if Catholic zealots want to go & waste their time in a chapel praying to an imaginary person, fine by me.

What I’d like debated, by apologists like afc1903mad to McInnes haters like Mason, is McInnes pre match comments yesterday.

Paraphrasing but he pretty much said

“The onus on us in home games is to go on the front foot, take the game to the opposition, and try & win the game... “except against the Old Firm”

That, IMO, are words that should never be uttered by a Dons manager.
    It explains our approach in games at home to the scum.

A weak capitulation in the cup against SEVCO & he can f**k off is my take on it.

Discuss....

2 things of note to take from yesterday...the first being Sam Cosgrove doing what he has been doing a lot lately which is scoring goals. The lad definitely has an air of confidence about him now and has transformed himself into an asset on the pitch. Good to see.
    The other being than anyone who had any doubts about McInnes can now know 100% he is a sh!tebag. No ifs buts or maybes, the guy is a wimp and a tactical nonce. The quicker we get shot of Del the gimp the better. Not fit for purpose if he cannot try to make us beat all the opponents we come up against. Lucking games is not how to play football!
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 17-02-2019 at 11:35 AM.

No problem. McInnes is thick as mince & a f*cking sh1tebag

That’s my objective view of the man

What I’d like debated, by apologists like afc1903mad to McInnes haters like Mason, is McInnes pre match comments yesterday.

“The onus on us in home games is to go on the front foot, take the game to the opposition, and try & win the game... “except against the Old Firm”

A weak capitulation in the cup against SEVCO & he can f**k off is my take on it.

Discuss....
    For sure it was a stupid comment to make but we have played sevco five times this season already and haven’t weakly capitulated in any of them so don’t expect us to if we play them in the cup this time either. Celtic is a different story of course but you are simply as wrong as McInnes with your comments on sevco.

Discuss....
    Well his boss should be telling him off for saying that.

The problem is he probably agrees with McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    For sure it was a stupid comment to make but we have played sevco five times this season already and haven’t weakly capitulated in any of them so don’t expect us to if we play them in the cup this time either. Celtic is a different story of course but you are simply as wrong as McInnes with your comments on sevco.
    You’re missing the whole point.
    It’s his mindset.
    And let’s be honest... we were lucky to escape with a 1-1 against 10 men.
    The semi final was rope a dope.
    Bit as I say, it’s his subconscious comment about “except against the Old Firm”.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast