+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well his boss should be telling him off for saying that.

The problem is he probably agrees with McInnes.

Milne “wants a strong Rangers” so that shows his utter stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Milne “wants a strong Rangers” so that shows his utter stupidity.
    McInnes in his defence can only do so much. I think the first season summed up his limitations.

Milne is another kettle of fish though. I can't get my head around supporters backing him up.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What debate?
    I haven’t read your posts today
    The last one I read yesterday made zero sense.
    So just an unprovoked ad-hominem attack for no reason.
    Fantastic contribution.
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not every opinion is up for debate.
    That’s debatable

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fantastic contribution.
    Well done.
    Just had to google ad hominem. I'm not the smartest, but do you really speak like this. Latin on the fitba whingeboard! We drew with a ****e Buddies team where everyone was to blame. All were crap. Even more culpable is the useless current coach. We're not that great an outfit, a run of results 6 weeks before Christmas has helped the untouchable one. Why has he changed style that was working? Blame DM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Just had to google ad hominem. I'm not the smartest, but do you really speak like this. Latin on the fitba whingeboard! We drew with a ****e Buddies team where everyone was to blame. All were crap. Even more culpable is the useless current coach. We're not that great an outfit, a run of results 6 weeks before Christmas has helped the untouchable one. Why has he changed style that was working? Blame DM.
    There's a pattern with afcmad. He obviously reads a word or looks it up on Google (some are incorrectly used) then uses it to death in the attempt to make him look smart.

He's really just obfuscating if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fantastic contribution.
    Well done.
    You really are a humourless tool

I noticed you make no comment or add to the debate on McInnes sh1tebag comments.
    You like Latin... quid mirum.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Just had to google ad hominem. I'm not the smartest, but do you really speak like this. Latin on the fitba whingeboard!
    One of my oldest and dearest friends has spent a wee bit too much time on the internet. Everything is a conspiracy, like Big Pharma knew that cannabis cures cancer, vaccines don’t work, the neoliberal elite run the show with the zionists, Rangers didn’t die the company did, Killary Clinton is the head of a peadophile ring which involves pizzas, blames George Soros for literally everything etc etc

I try to drag him back into reality from time to time but he constantly nit picks, moves the goalposts, points blame everywhere else despite mountains of evidence otherwise, uses obscure data from questionable sources to back up his agument, while constantly using words like ad hominem, straw man...It’s mentally draining having a simple conversation

My mate is a heavy stoner & a hun. I’m not sure what afc1903mads excuse is but they are remarkably similar

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Try and get yourself a sense of humour at some time pal, it might help lighten the load.
    I do agree with RST that the rules of here is simple, according to you, then your opinion is always right and everyone else is always wrong
    Just because I have a differing opinion to yours doesn’t mean I think I am always right and everyone else is always wrong.
    It’s a debatable point, hence why I came up with strong points in my opinion, which you don’t appear to be able to refute, so your option was then to deflect with a very poor attempt at humour.

Oh in my opinion McGinn obviously goes to better barber than Shinnie does
    I have no opinion on the matter and has nothing to do with their footballing contribution yesterday

As for the game yesterday they were both utter mince along with numerous others so to single out McGinn is a bit harsh. As a unit they were mince, and there were loads of contributors to that.
    No argument to the unit being extremely poor yesterday.
    I’ve already commented on the more attacking formation being the reason.
    That’s DM’s fault for getting the tombola out and pandering to those that prescribe to the need to be more attacking.

I note you say we have not even touched McGinn's crossing yesterday, correct and we have not even touch on the fact that he pretty much single handed turned the game in our favour last week and got us through to the next round of the cup.
    Different game and I agree, he made a huge difference coming off the bench last week against QOTS.
    I’ve said before, when he’s on his game he’s very good and deserved to start yesterday.
    He was our worst performer yesterday and should have been hooked at half time, or 10 minutes into the second half given his performance.

I like McLennan but he needs to get the ball into the box quicker, once he has beaten his man he does not have to go and do it again, just release the ball pump in a quick cross and you just never know what might happen
    Lol, so hilariously funny, ironic and harsh.
    Given McLennan did more in the first few touches he had than McGinn did in his 80 odd minutes.
    It’s McGinn that is guilty of constantly cutting back and having to beat his man again or increasingly play the ball backwards.

Anyway opinions and all that.
    I'm of the opinion that we might struggle to finish in the top 3 this season but that opinion might change over the coming weeks depending on performances, and if they continue to be a on a par with yesterday's then lets make that top 6 ffs
    Struggle for top 3 is debateable. We may fail to achieve, but we’re in the mix so hardly struggling.
    At this stage of the season teams in the bottom 6 may struggle to finish in the top 3.

Love your fishing attempt for finishing in the top 6

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast