+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Can't understand why mciness isn't get hammered for wasting money on Wilson, Forrester and Gleeson. The summer main signings and return is **** all. He can't find a place or position for Wilson now in case he actually starts to fire and makes him look even worse.
    Correct.
    I’d wager they’d have been 3 of the highest earners too.
    And have contributed very little.
    McInnes & Russ Richardson both to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Correct.
    I’d wager they’d have been 3 of the highest earners too.
    And have contributed very little.
    McInnes & Russ Richardson both to blame.
    I think we should give Forrester more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we should give Forrester more time.
    Two hundred grand spunked against the wall.
    Still, it was only half of what we paid for the prolific Stevie May.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Two hundred grand spunked against the wall.
    Still, it was only half of what we paid for the prolific Stevie May.
    I bet Milne wouldnt be so forgiving if that happened in his business.

Heads would roll, i doubt he thinks he needs a strong competitor in the house building game...especially one that has been caught cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Devlin, Considine, Hogan, Lowe, Shinnie and Ferguson in front of Joe Lewis against St.Mirren has a lot wrong with it. 4 defenders and 2 sitting midfielders against St.Mirren was a major boob from McInnes. The tactics and formation needs to change if we want to be a serious threat to winning trophies. This current manager has been well and truly found out to be holding us back.
    Shinnie is not a sitting midfielder, he never played as a sitting midfielder. It is not his game.
    Other than play McLennan from the start, not sure what team he could have picked.
    McInnes has to take part of the blame as manager but I doubt he could have foreseen the players being as poor as they were yesterday.

So having just watched the highlights I’m interested if someone could educate me on who’s fault St Mirrens second goal was?

Could we blame the grounds man for watering the pitch too much and making the grass slippery

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So having just watched the highlights I’m interested if someone could educate me on who’s fault St Mirrens second goal was?

Could we blame the grounds man for watering the pitch too much and making the grass slippery
    Devlin for a sh1te pass (he looks half fit) & Considine for not closing the player down & then falling on his cart horse a**e

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I think it starts with Devlin poor pass.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    Shinnie is not a sitting midfielder, he never played as a sitting midfielder. It is not his game.
    Other than play McLennan from the start, not sure what team he could have picked.
    McInnes has to take part of the blame as manager but I doubt he could have foreseen the players being as poor as they were yesterday.

I didn’t disagree with the starting X1.
    The approach & mentality is a totally different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    We didn’t play with sitting midfielders on Saturday.
    Hoban was stepping out of defence to provide the screen and Gleeson became the sitting midfielder when he came on.
    The other four (Lowe, Shinnie, Ferguson and GMS) were all pushing on.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast