+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Roll Call Match Thread & Sh1te

No Dons fans find that level of performance acceptable.
    Some how we are still up at the top end of the table but when is the last time ( honestly ) we can say the Dons battling and skillfull preformance was sublime

Its like there is no desire to win and the whole mindset of the players is wrong
    How players cannot be up for a home match is beyond me.
    Seems like one player plays ****e, the rest simply follow. Today, was the type of day we needed 3 points to stay in touching place of second position.. we failed

As for Tommy Hogan I wish him the very best, we where just being to see how good a player he is.
    Its a great shame and now we have more defense issues

In all I am not happy with bringing in players with previous injury issues .... its so much of a risk.
    Lowe has been exception to this, he has remained fit and his preformances of a very high standard indeed.
    Devlin, good player good attitude but he is a half a season player on full season wages.
    DM, when you go about your summer recruitment policy for the summer think on , no more players with previlaing long term injury issues

Sometimes I dint think the players understand the economics of football, the difference in price monny between second and third is 400K, and less for fourth. We are a club where pennies count and an additional 400K is good contract money for better players.

The lackadaisically and continued slow starts are killing us points. We need to start far more aggressive and dominant and show intent, its simply not happening

The season is far from over, The Huns will as yesterday drop points and Celtic will take full points off them. Still more twists and turns. However, the players mindset and winning attitude has to turn to keep us right up there until May

COYR
    We are the famous Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Talking about St Mirren, he said “the onus on us, as the home team in all games, except against the Old Firm, is to be on the front foot & take the game to the opposition”.
    He actually said “except the Old Firm”
    1) he used the term Old Firm - that died in 2012.
    2) he insinuated the onus wasn’t on us to take the game to the Old Firm.

Shameful really.
    Thats disgraceful,he is more or less saying that he is shi_te scared of sevco and the tims,when we play at home we should be on the front foot and getting in about EVERY team,DM needs to get a set of balls but unfortunately i dont think he has them,an aberdeen manager shouldnt be coming out with those comments ever

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Talking about St Mirren, he said “the onus on us, as the home team in all games, except against the Old Firm, is to be on the front foot & take the game to the opposition”.
    He actually said “except the Old Firm”
    1) he used the term Old Firm - that died in 2012.
    2) he insinuated the onus wasn’t on us to take the game to the Old Firm.

Shameful really.
    The worst thing is I don’t even think he knew what he was saying.

It was a throwaway line in a longer answer.

It’s very revealing though. Shows his subconscious instinct is to always go defensive against those c’unts - even at home.

You could just about, maybe, perhaps, possibly, see his reasoning against Timothy who clearly have much better players then we do. I don’t agree with it, but I could understand it - even if it’s never worked.

But Sevco? F’uck right off. As I’ve ssid many times when it comes to Sevco - you don’t play the jerseys, you play the second rate pish wearing the jerseys.

No Aberdeen manager should ever be thinking like that - let alone saying it.

It’s no f’ucking wonder we’ve not turned up against either of those c’unts so often though...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

McGinn was the standout dud of the day.
    Toss up between him and heedless chicken Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Toss up between him and heedless chicken Shinnie
    Nowhere near it.
    Shinnie contributed far more than McGinn

McGinn should have scored his tap-in. Miss of the season that.
    Nope
    I give you Mrs Cosgroves young brat miss from 1 yard against QOTS for his Hattrick, that one along with a very long list (too many) to list between August and December.

Yes I continue to have a go at Cosgrove and that is because he is gash, and his sclaf goal yesterday was down to p1ss poor goalkeeping.

Anyway even the big donkey can't be held purely responsible or accountable for that sh1t yesterday but McInnes can and fkn should be.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 17-02-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Nowhere near it.
    Shinnie contributed far more than McGinn
    Opinions pal, opinions look it up in the dictionary, it might help you a wee bit better on understanding a chat message board forum.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    The worst thing is I don’t even think he knew what he was saying.

It was a throwaway line in a longer answer.

It’s very revealing though. Shows his subconscious instinct is to always go defensive against those c’unts - even at home.

You could just about, maybe, perhaps, possibly, see his reasoning against Timothy who clearly have much better players then we do. I don’t agree with it, but I could understand it - even if it’s never worked.

But Sevco? F’uck right off. As I’ve ssid many times when it comes to Sevco - you don’t play the jerseys, you play the second rate pish wearing the jerseys.

No Aberdeen manager should ever be thinking like that - let alone saying it.

It’s no f’ucking wonder we’ve not turned up against either of those c’unts so often though...
    Again, I agree 100%
    There seem to be very few picking up on this.
    It’s a disgraceful thing to say & highlights his negative mindset.
    No place for that at Aberdeen I’m afraid.

Expect a limp-wristed defeat to the scum in the cup.
    If that happens, get him to f**k out of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Opinions pal, opinions look it up in the dictionary, it might help you a wee bit better on understanding a chat message board forum.
    Yep, opinions, were all entitled to them and yours are “gash” (in my opinion)

We could play a game. Who contributed more? Shinnie or McGinn?

I’ll start. Shinnie set up the equaliser.
    Can you counter that with something McGinn did in the game?

Yep, opinions, were all entitled to them and yours are “gash” (in my opinion)

We could play a game. Who contributed more? Shinnie or McGinn?

I’ll start. Shinnie set up the equaliser.
    Can you counter that with something McGinn did in the game?
    Your opinions are more "gash" than mine (in my opinion )

McGinn took the short corner pass that was perfection teeing it up to enable GMS to put in the cross that lead to Ferguson's goal, so technically he started the whole move

SF

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast