+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man walks into a bar . . .

Man walks into a bar . . .

OUCH! He said

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    OUCH! He said
    Then another man walks into a bar, and he orders a beer and pack of pork scratchings. Ohh well never mind, its the way you tell 'em that makes 'em funny.

A depressed horse walks into a pub and the landlord says to the depressed horse "why the long face?"
    Ok i'll get my coat....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    A depressed horse walks into a pub and the landlord says to the depressed horse "why the long face?"
    Ok i'll get my coat....
    So why did the barman or the horse say he'll get his coat, was it raining outside ?.

3 mice sitting at the bar knocking back shots of vodka. After a good few the mice start bragging. The first one says “ Where I live they have set a mouse trap for me...but I don’t give a phuck, I nick the cheese and when the trap comes down, in flash, I put my arms up and use it to do a dozen push ups...phuck em. The second one says “ Where I live they have put down rat poison.....but I don’t give a phuck. I take a couple of the little red balls, I crush them into powder then I sniff a couple of lines...phuck em. The third mouse climbs down from his stool and heads for the exit. “Where are you going,” The other two ask...”I am going home to shag the cat”

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So why did the barman or the horse say he'll get his coat, was it raining outside ?.
    Yes it was raining cats and dogs Acido

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Yes it was raining cats and dogs Acido
    I must admit, I forgot to ask that one Tricky.

And why would a horse be wearing a coat, and going into a bar, and talking ?. And Ive not even been on any aceeed tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I must admit, I forgot to ask that one Tricky.

And why would a horse be wearing a coat, and going into a bar, and talking ?. And Ive not even been on any aceeed tonight.
    The horse was wearing his coat as he was cold and needed someone to talk to in a friendly bar as he was lonely