Get your very own personalised talk@frattonfaithful gifts!

Thread: After 4 years away from this site i thought i'd look in........

After 4 years away from this site i thought i'd look in........

Anyone still out there looking in? This site was once the best on all things Pompey, but no they had to keep messing with the layout and now it resembles a very very messy ads page. I'm shocked its still running tbh. Regards to anyone who used to frequent the site when it was decent. Footy mad ruined it.

Not sure why but I signed in.... like you Mangosmate I used to regularly enjoy the banter on here. You are right, Footy mad have ruined it and all the posters have disappeared... great shame as I had many happy hours reading and making posts

Cheers BK. Yeah same as you fella, i'm not sure why I looked in here. There were some very good posters on this board. PUP!

G'day chaps, I still occasionally pop in to see if anything's occurring, nothing much happening though.

What happened to the Falkirk forum???? …….. happy days …

Hiya Southerdown

Quote Originally Posted by Southerndown View Post
    G'day chaps, I still occasionally pop in to see if anything's occurring, nothing much happening though.

Hope you're good mate. I think a lot of people get on other boards such as fansonline ,pompeyfans etc.