+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: C'mon Accrington Stanley

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We will finish off Sunderland's automatic aspirations next month at Oakwell just like we did with the Blunts in 97 . We will win the league with 98 points , trust me .
    I hope so Animal, fingers crossed eh.
    And btw I meant to post 'poor form' rather than 'form poor'. Im a fast typer though, so this does happen sometimes tbh.
    (and thats my excuse, and Im sticking to it too! )

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Always look on the bright side of life.....that's me.......

Just take one game at a time and all will be fine. Still have you down for second spot as per my pre-season guess.
    All the best for tomorrow frank , it goes without saying we all hope you can beat those arrogant feckers .

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    I bet their forum has gone into meltdown.
    Aye it ain't bad .......!!!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...el-in.1462547/

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Sunderland can't handle it in my opinion Pass , too many players at that club who are not comfortable playing at a club with that kind of expectancy .

Too many of their fans think they should be smashing this league , there's a fear about them , they got back in the game because at 0-2 they had no choice but to be brave .

Notice as soon as it went to 2-2 though they couldn't kick on , that's fear , finishing went to shyte with no composure .
    Very true. Pressure and expectancy putting their players reight on edge, wonder how we will handle the pressure come Easter?

We're under pressure. Massive pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Very true. Pressure and expectancy putting their players reight on edge, wonder how we will handle the pressure come Easter?
    At 2-2 and half n hour to go plus time added on we'd have won that game Pass in my opinion .

We are playing with freedom and very little fear at the moment .

To be honest once they are out of the automatic possibility they'll probably be ok for the rest of the regular season .

The play offs could be interesting though , to say the least .

Pompey may just have another kick in them yet , that said if we keep winning then by definition the pace will just be too hot for them .

Still a lot of games yet , dunt get carried away , we have some tricky games coming our way too, a long way to go yet , just now we are on the right track ,,,,,
    Billy Butler

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Still a lot of games yet , dunt get carried away , we have some tricky games coming our way too, a long way to go yet , just now we are on the right track ,,,,,
    Billy Butler
    Not getting carried away roma just looking at this for what it is .

The teams around us have had problems to solve , losing managers , players etc and so have we to a certain extent .

There's nobody better placed in football than a German to come through adversity and solve problems .

Masters at it .

Well that's fine , good to see/hear such confidence , ii would take 4 pts from our next 2 home games now , but hoping for 6 , I definitely think we will go up automatically this season , Aim for number 1 spot and Champions , although I was there , at the last Champions win we had , I was very young , didn't take in what it meant then , hoping to remember this ( possible one tho ) another dream ? Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Here's hoping we don't ev aar "blip" at the v-ital time wia five or six games left and a teeam on the roll such as Donny surge past us late on like we did in 2016.

Tha wins nowt in February.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-02-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast