+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ye Old Naughty Room.... .

The sheer paucity of political charisma in the Labour Party once the snake oil salesman had departed, and the fear of and the lack of talent of the Millibrands allowed Corbyn to fill the vacuum.

You know by now sinkov of my undying love for the Labour Party, but with Corbyn running the show we have no chance of winning the next General Election.

We have a sitting government that enables Grenfell, Windrush, food banks, Universal Credit, the bollox of Brexit, the DUP, austerity, homelessness, social inequality, cuts to public services, downgrading of our military capabilities, lack of social housing and a ratbag of a Prime Minister with a totally divided Tory Party and Corbyn is still 6 points behind in the polls.

Time for Jeremy to go and let's all go and vote Labour?

Attachment 11927

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I think it offensive...that the Whore pretends herself a Virgin.

Get your tits out for the lads?

All well and good BT. But with the current make up of the Labour membership..

A/. Would they vote to oust Corbyn?
    B/. If so, who would they replace him with? It would surely be another left wing unelectable nut job.

I'm afraid that the lunatics have taken over your asylum!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    All well and good BT. But with the current make up of the Labour membership..

A/. Would they vote to oust Corbyn?
    B/. If so, who would they replace him with? It would surely be another left wing unelectable nut job.

I'm afraid that the lunatics have taken over your asylum!
    Don't be so sure of that 1959-60, I detect a new sense of pragmatism within the Labour Party. We know what's wrong, we know how to fix it, we realise Corbyn is part of the problem not the solution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)