+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking today?

Parking today?

Hi all, thinking of driving my elderly dad up today from Ipswich. Google suggests 2.5 hours.. what's the traffic like on a match day? Will it take longer? Is Google very wrong!?
    Also.. do the three local car parks fill up quickly? He cannot walk far so I need to park quite close to the ground.
    What would be the best time to get there to avoid traffic and get in the car park?
    With kick off being 1pm I may not make it
    Thanks

2.5 Hours from Ipswich is about right. The car parks will obviously be busier today so would suggest getting there early, in fact if I was you I’d be on my way already!

Just tried waking him by phone and he slept through it ringing so sadly I think it's going to be another home game I bring him up. Of the remaining home fixtures what might be a good game... though all would appear to be part of the Great Escape!!
    Just wish today had been a 3 o'clock kick off!

He is also a miserable sod so it will be a bloody long journey home if Nott's lose ;-) !!

Quote Originally Posted by klop View Post
    Just tried waking him by phone and he slept through it ringing so sadly I think it's going to be another home game I bring him up. Of the remaining home fixtures what might be a good game... though all would appear to be part of the Great Escape!!
    Just wish today had been a 3 o'clock kick off!

He is also a miserable sod so it will be a bloody long journey home if Nott's lose ;-) !!
    Of course he's a "miserable sod", we're all miserable sods, we're Notts fans, it's part of our DNA.
    COYP