Cup final day has arrived. It's been a long time coming hasn't it?

Couldn't get my breath when I read Bruce's remark in a published interview yesterday. Is he another manager who has out of date methods and can only produce success with a skip full of cash? Certainly that comment should serve as a prematch gee up for the lads even though it in itself will have made the most hardened Wednesday fan blush!

Today we haven't a clue whaich system we're going to play but should Forde and Taylor start? I think that they both will and I think that we will go for it. Personally I'd like to see Crooks in for Towell because he's a better player and has probably the the best touch of all our players.

I'd like to see 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 but it'll be the tried and tested 4-1-4-1. It does seem to me however that it is Vaulks playing the furthest back in midfield.

Either way non of this is relevant! This is a derby and we will show up and give it a go. The formation is there but the blood and guts will be too. I fear for Yates if he gets into the mix. I think that he'll mix it up when he comes on but will he stay on?

Will it finish with the match having everything? Penalties, yellow cards, red cards fights off the ball and passion that'll make your blood pressure rise! I do bloody hope so!

Come One Rotherham and win this cup final!