+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shamima Begum

Shamima Begum

Read on the EnglandMad board the other day a comment from Alf that made me laugh and at the same time was very apt.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    And yet she has no remorse, when asked about beheadings, she said I saw the heads in the bin but it did not faze me.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Cut her Phookin Isis head off and throw it in a bin with the others..
    And this morning was listening to a talk show, and that she will probably be let back into the UK.

There was also a Labour minister who was on (didn't catch his name), who teamed up with a Tory MP to put forward an amendment/bill, that Jihadi bride's or any UK citizen who left these shores to fight or be any part of a terrorist organisation be charged with Treason, they tried to get this through as it has been going on for 8 years, but the Tory Government kept side stepping the issue time and time again, Then I heard the News at the top of the hour and a voice from our great Government stating "We will do all we can to ensure British subjects are safe in their homes", They really are a bunch of useless idiots

Don't get me started.. ..

Get started Alf, she, her family, isis and the Government deserve all the sh!t we can throw at them

My biggest question is how come three families allowed their ****age daughters to jump on a 'plane and fly off to Turkey?

Passports, money and luggage are all required to fly, someone provided and paid for these trips. Not heard any parent saying, "Mea culpae". Like you say Alto our weak Government really are a bunch of useless idiots.

A lot of parents nowadays just cannot be bothered with parenting, they couldn't give a flying Phuck and are not bothered about them as you well know BT, unless in the news like this Shamima Begum prat then its all crying and desperation from the parents pleading to anyone that will listen to bring their child home, if they would have done the right thing in the first place non of this would be happening.

This Brainwashed and Grooming excuses for me is all bollox, All parents should be on the case of their Children every minute of every day, if it was one of my Daughters who after all my parenting wanted to go to isis and whatever I did could not stop them, I'd say O.K. fine, you have had 15 years of knowing right from wrong, if you want to be associated with a group who thrive off Murder then fine, you are no longer a Daughter of mine and there is NO coming back.

Stockholm Syndrome? You have to be a hostage not a willing volunteer. She doesn’t have any remorse for joining the Death Cult.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome? You have to be a hostage not a willing volunteer. She doesn’t have any remorse for joining the Death Cult.
    It's the lack of remorse and her willingness to sponge off the State that will ultimately do for her outwood.

This makes my Blood Boil.
    No Remorse !
    She Went out their to "Marry an Isis Scum Bag"
    No Remorse!
    She Has Kids by Him No Remorse!,...Unfortunately I think they Died/ But would not trust Her,...Could still be planning Attacks If still Alive!!
    And She wants to come back to Britain,..With another child in Hand,..And SHE EXPECTS US TO FECKING PAY ??

HOW MANY PEOPLE ,..COULD THIS CHILD KILL IN OUR COUNTRY, IN YEARS TO COME??
    And our Tory Government expect us to pay, for an ISIS in Exile with child!!

Please no Anti Whatever ,....It is plain Truth, That our Government at present , Are not bothered with SCUMBAGS BOMBING BRITAIN AND OTHER PLACES.

OTHERWISE WHY, Would they even consider, Letting this Scum Bag back in !!

I Once Felt Sorry for Teresa , But Not Anymore.

Proper rant is that one bfcjon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My biggest question is how come three families allowed their ****age daughters to jump on a 'plane and fly off to Turkey?
    Passports, money and luggage are all required to fly, someone provided and paid for these trips. Not heard any parent saying, "Mea culpae". Like you say Alto our weak Government really are a bunch of useless idiots.

it's a question....there a Devil in the detail ?

Pieces in the secret service puzzle, such as how the girls were persuaded to get on the flight to Istanbul and how Canadian intelligence knew where and when they would be arriving remain unanswered. And this systematic failure of London’s media to report the key facts in this story begs the question: why have we not been told the full story?

The crucial question in this horrifying tale is where does the legitimate spying and intelligence gathering end, and the complicity with those supposedly being spied on begin. It is quite clear from the Turkish police reports that Kadiza and her ****age friends would not have been able to get to Syria without the human and financial assistance of Canadian intelligence. With the number of people smuggled by Al-Rasheed topping 150, he was not simply helping NATO intelligence services fight IS, he was supplying the lifeblood of IS, its personnel, for two years.

https://www.redressonline.com/2016/1...ruitment-bill/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)