+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shamima Begum

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey uncle Alf lol, are you/we even allowed to post 'Golliwog' pictures like that, online these days ?.
    No he isn't, but this is Alf we are talking about!

Name:  images (3).jpg
Views: 272
Size:  11.7 KB

The BBC did not tell you that she named her new son after a famous islamic 13 century Jihad leader who killed, murdered etc. Does it sound like she's repentant????

Apparently she's going to appeal the decision to withdraw her British Citizenship. I thought she was destitute, living in a tent in the desert, so who's funding that appeal ? Why do I have this feeling that it just might be you, me and other mug British taxpayers footing the bill ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Apparently she's going to appeal the decision to withdraw her British Citizenship. I thought she was destitute, living in a tent in the desert, so who's funding that appeal ? Why do I have this feeling that it just might be you, me and other mug British taxpayers footing the bill ?
    I was thinking the same Sinkov, seeing as they have done away with Legal Aid (for the majority of normal or poor people) with the great theory of those with no money don't get Phuck All as they are not worthy

Stop the globe from spinning please? Seriously, I need to get off! We are going to hell in a handcart, the good ship "Brexit" is about to hit the iceberg and the Gang of Eleven simply jump ship!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Stop the globe from spinning please? Seriously, I need to get off! We are going to hell in a handcart, the good ship "Brexit" is about to hit the iceberg and the Gang of Eleven simply jump ship!
    Been pointing it out on here for some time now BT, we live in a lunatic asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Been pointing it out on here for some time now BT, we live in a lunatic asylum.
    Indeed we do sinkov, indeed we do.

I think I'll emigrate.Greenland looks a nice quiet place and got plenty of room to keep your head down.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, meanwhile, said Ms Begum had a "right to return to Britain" - and called the decision to revoke her citizenship "extreme"..

Says it all really. What a two hat Corbyn is

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)