+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 16.02.19

Great 3 points against a mid table looking Mansfailed side.

Expected a lot more from them. They just seemed to want to foul and cheat.

We however were awesome.

Good win, come on Notts!

Fantastic stuff. Aside from the first ten minutes of the second half they never looked like getting back into it. The transformation over the past fortnight has been extraordinary.

First game I have watched or listened too wow well done you pies congrats to the manager and all players
    like being back at the lane so worked up well done

Were back in the mix now,thats the main thing. Bring on Newport

Name:  Get-In-black-and-white-logo-jpg.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  63.6 KB

should say this season (work commitments)

Fantastic performance and result. We won the battle - simple as that. They offered nothing really, apart from a bit of pressure at the start of the second. For all Flitcroft's pre-match moaning, they could have had three players sent off with another ref.

Lovely to finally beat them, but even more important to carry on our run with another three points. The way this team is playing, I see no reason why we won't pick up enough points to stay up now.

Oh and one more thing - Grant is cracking player to have when things are going smoothly, but give me O'Brien or Doyle over him any day of the week. Men against boys today. Ardley said when he started as manager that he'd put out a side that represented the fans. He was damn right about that with this lot. Pace, passion, strength, aggression, and plenty of nouse - I bloody well love it.

COYP

Would like to see odds for Notts going up next season as Champions.Seen it before, a team struggles badly then the next completely opposite

Was about to post the same thing - as happened last week no late siege, no last ditch tackles.

7 points out of 9 from three of the top four teams with very little drama! We are now officially ruthless, clinical, and it makes us great to watch!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast