+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 16.02.19

Clean sheet as well

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Would like to see odds for Notts going up next season as Champions.Seen it before, a team struggles badly then the next completely opposite
    Steady on......

It's good to be happy at Notts for the first time in a while. What a great couple of weeks and more importantly....
    Hats off to NA and AH for changing the side in January!

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Would like to see odds for Notts going up next season as Champions.Seen it before, a team struggles badly then the next completely opposite
    Keep cool dear friends... We are still bottom, but the belief is surging like a tsunami... Onwards & upwards.... I'll see you all on Tuesday night...

{Before you start saying: "Buga, that'll put the mockers on it - I attended 4 games last season ---> 4 wins !}

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Fantastic performance and result. We won the battle - simple as that. They offered nothing really, apart from a bit of pressure at the start of the second. For all Flitcroft's pre-match moaning, they could have had three players sent off with another ref.

Lovely to finally beat them, but even more important to carry on our run with another three points. The way this team is playing, I see no reason why we won't pick up enough points to stay up now.

Oh and one more thing - Grant is cracking player to have when things are going smoothly, but give me O'Brien or Doyle over him any day of the week. Men against boys today. Ardley said when he started as manager that he'd put out a side that represented the fans. He was damn right about that with this lot. Pace, passion, strength, aggression, and plenty of nouse - I bloody well love it.

COYP
    A stirring Post Slack. NA has transformed Notts, and given us all fresh belief. Now looking forward to the rest of the season.

I couldn't make it today but my apartment neighbours probably know Notts won after my response to that sweet sounding final whistle on IFollow. Normally I'd be a bit annoyed that I missed us beating Mansfield (I have never actually seen Notts beat them) but given the circumstances of this season, I am just thoroughly elated at the result! COME ON YOU PIES!

I don't want to bubble anybody's prick (so to speak) but we are still bottom and there's a long way to go. Let's not get too cocky (so to speak). Newport are on a bit of a roll. They aren't coming just to make up the numbers.

Cant stop smiling. I don't think my facial muscle can handle it!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I don't want to bubble anybody's prick (so to speak) but we are still bottom and there's a long way to go. Let's not get too cocky (so to speak). Newport are on a bit of a roll. They aren't coming just to make up the numbers.
    Neither were Lincoln or Mansfield!

Fair play boys. Your team won the mentality battle and subsequently the game.

On that performance it meant more to you than us.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast