+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 16.02.19

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Sid is the Diane Abbott of football statisticians.
    What? You mean he makes one mistake and then then idiots jump on everything he says for ever more?

What a shrivelled dick!

A few Juve fans from London at the match today:

Name:  52608760_2086358741439755_8216265668379541504_n.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  99.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Sid is the Diane Abbott of football statisticians.
    Please show me the statistics you claim put me on a par with Diane Abbott. (Likewise, Bohinen) I merely said that Newport were on a roll; that means a lot more than their last 6 league games. The momentum and confidence they have picked cup from a good up run also needs to be included. Even losing to Man City was with honour. Wasn't 8-1, was it?
    I would rather go into the next game with respect and caution than triumphalism. We know where that lands you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Please show me the statistics you claim put me on a par with Diane Abbott. (Likewise, Bohinen) I merely said that Newport were on a roll; that means a lot more than their last 6 league games. The momentum and confidence they have picked cup from a good up run also needs to be included. Even losing to Man City was with honour. Wasn't 8-1, was it?
    I would rather go into the next game with respect and caution than triumphalism. We know where that lands you.
    93% of your posts are about politics and of the 7% that aren't you are wrong in 78% of circumstances due to 43% of your supplied statistics being out of date. Of the 57% that are not out of date all of them are stupid. Gerrit?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    A few Juve fans from London at the match today:

Name:  52608760_2086358741439755_8216265668379541504_n.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  99.0 KB
    Didn't see Kev yesterday or any posts from him. Do you know if he's ok?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    8-1 was away ,we had drawn at home.Thought you would know that.Citeh would have ran riot with them if played in Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    8-1 was away ,we had drawn at home.Thought you would know that.Citeh would have ran riot with them if played in Manchester.
    Of course I know that, Pete. It wasn't just the 8-1 was it? Can you not remember how dismayed we all were at the way Notts capitulated that night?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    93% of your posts are about politics and of the 7% that aren't you are wrong in 78% of circumstances due to 43% of your supplied statistics being out of date. Of the 57% that are not out of date all of them are stupid. Gerrit?
    Has somebody sold your favourite sheep, Queenie? What are you going to do on a Saturday evening now, lad?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Didn't see Kev yesterday or any posts from him. Do you know if he's ok?
    His absence was mentioned at half time yesterday, Tone. No I've not seen any posts from him either. Like you we all hope he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    His absence was mentioned at half time yesterday, Tone. No I've not seen any posts from him either. Like you we all hope he is ok.
    Thanks mate. Let me know if you hear anything.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast