+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done

Well done

Nothing much to say except we'll done, you deserved that. More fight, better passing and strategy. Nor arguments here. I'll be back on later. I'm off to get smashed in town now enjoy it!

Cheers Stag... I posted it elsewhere that the battle today was won in the middle of the park... there is belief here now whereas 3 weeks ago we were doomed... good luck for the rest of the season and go easy on the pop

Good of you to say so. Hopefully you will go on to win promotion and even more hopefully, we may join you in L1 the season after.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hopefully you will go on to win promotion
    Steady on now.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Good of you to say so. Hopefully you will go on to win promotion and even more hopefully, we may join you in L1 the season after.
    That would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Cheers Stag... I posted it elsewhere that the battle today was won in the middle of the park... there is belief here now whereas 3 weeks ago we were doomed... good luck for the rest of the season and go easy on the pop
    That ship has sailed my friend!

Fair play to you Stag. Today was definitely our day but it takes bottle to post as honestly as you have, after a derby defeat!

Good luck for the rest of the season !

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Nothing much to say except we'll done, you deserved that. More fight, better passing and strategy. Nor arguments here. I'll be back on later. I'm off to get smashed in town now enjoy it!
    Cheers Staggy! It's about time we had something to smile about following a local derby. I'm fairly sure you guys will be OK, so onwards and upwards for both clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Good lad. Enjoy , I'm gonna.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Good lad. Enjoy , I'm gonna.
    I hope your son and my brother were looking down with pride today Navy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast