+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Mansfield Town 16.02.19

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Stead booked. Bring him off earlier than usual please
    To be honest with you its the officials that worry me more than the opposition. The MK Dons away match being a good example. We start to gain confidence then we end up with an idiot official like the corresponding match last season.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Superb that CMS has scored. Him going on a scoring run would be crucial for us
    Would be good for Gomis too get a goal too.

A win today,then on Tuesday,what do ya reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    A win today,then on Tuesday,what do ya reckon?
    it would be nice Irish!

Start believing then,that we can do this & stay up

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    To be honest with you its the officials that worry me more than the opposition. The MK Dons away match being a good example. We start to gain confidence then we end up with an idiot official like the corresponding match last season.
    Got you. But I've got his penalty miss v Bury in mind. 2pts lost. A clumsy challenge or someone claiming a stray elbow and it could be 3 more.

Apart from that, it seems like we're well on top. 62% and the last 7 goal attempts

Looked comfortably the better team first half. Doyle and O’Brien completely running things. CMS goal was a cracker. Need more of the same second half but without wanting to tempt fate I think we finally have a team who can see this one out, fingers crossed!

I said our season started against Lincoln with the new team,can see us going on a unbeaten run of 10 or so games

Amazing what a couple of new players can make. We've made one of favorites for promotion look average so far, keep it up lads!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast