+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cant be long now surely?

It'd be an absolute blessing if Lampard was to go, Adi

I didn't think it was possible but..... he's Paul Clement with a bit more hair

Where's the passion on the touchline? where's the passion in the press conferences? I really don't see this great leader that so many DCFC fans see

The only thing that's missing is his signed pictures on the wall, and some cone placing?

Although I get the feeling he's got a piccy of himself on his wall, signed and everything

I mean there wasn't a massive run for his signature in the summer was there??

Us and Ipswich were the only 2 interested, and Ipswich was his first choice lol

I think the worst sin during the summer was him sodding off back to the World Cup for 2 more weeks

Bielsa was watching hours of footage of his new team....

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    And before anyone comes on to bash me about we're a work in progress

Franks had 8 months + with this side and its getting progressively worse as the season goes on

Our lads look demotivated as well. Even some of the DCFC fans happy clappers are starting to see through the bull s*** now as well.

At least with Rowett we knew we had dog terrier spirit, don't see that with Lampards Derby do we
    How the duck have we managed to get 50points Jesus !!b

Franks had 8 months + with this side and its getting progressively worse as the season goes on

Our lads look demotivated as well. Even some of the DCFC fans happy clappers are starting to see through the bull s*** now as well.

At least with Rowett we knew we had dog terrier spirit, don't see that with Lampards Derby do we
    With your choice of who should be our manager Smith Pearson Karanka etc doubt many are interested what you think When are you going to tell me why you never come on here when we win You can't wait for the final whistle when we lose before your on here with your expertise

Not ‘bashing’ anyone but here are some facts.
    Lampard’s win ratio with Derby is 42.5%.
    Pearson’s win ratio with Derby was half that...21.4% and of the eight sides he’s managed he was only successful with Leicester.
    Dean Smith’s win ratio peaked at Brentford with 39.86% and he’s only managed 31.82% with Villa, probably the biggest and wealthiest side in the Championship.
    Just sayin’ .

P.S. Interestingly...Rowett bettered Lampard at Derby with 43.3% but only managed a poor 31% at Stoke and however bad we’ve been lately we’re still eleven points better off than them.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 22-02-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Pearson’s win ratio with Derby was half that...21.4% and of the eight sides he’s managed he was only successful with Leicester.
    Dean Smith’s win ratio peaked at Brentford with 39.86% and he’s only managed 31.82% with Villa, probably the biggest and wealthiest side in the Championship.
    Just sayin’ .

P.S. Interestingly...Rowett bettered Lampard at Derby with 43.3% but only managed a poor 31% at Stoke and however bad we’ve been lately we’re still eleven points better off than them.
    And who’s top of the list at over 53%? Oh for a return of those recent days when some of the play took your breath away and even some of the defeats were with glory. We might not like him but, one game apart, we liked what he did

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Just sayin’ .

RA you I'll never get a reply from him if you have proved him wrong I agree with a lot of things he says we have suddenly turned into a team that are boring to watch But you have to put into perspective what changes the club are going through Its stupid to say players are useless does he realise what it takes to become a Championship player They are out of form not useless I've said all season we won't do anything because the squad is not big enough or good enough That's not managers fault it's the finances Hardly Lampard fault the likes of Martin Anya Ledley and Butterfield have spunked the club dry is it
    Last edited by mistaram; 22-02-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)