+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You really are at the top of the class when it comes to daft things
    Not able to obtain Chien's number or Bean's number but the following is a transcript of an E mail sent to the club
    If I dare ffs
    Sir
    I am at a loss to understand why, when we have one hand on promotion that we sell for not much money one of our players George Moncur to our promtion rivals Luton
    And you Ex are now on my ignore list, which is the best place for you to be honest, if your going to continually take that attitude.
    Dont waste your or my time in future arguing with my posts just for the sake of it, because its just become pointless now.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-02-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And you Ex are now on my ignore list, which is the best place for you to be honest, if your going to continually take that attitude. Im trying to talk about things on here that you obviously dont agree with. But apparently I haven't got the right to do that have I, seeing as you don't like it ?.
    Ignore list ffs so in effect I'm an Ex Ex
    You're spending too much time on Facebook mi owd

Do you remember years ago now eh guys lol, this thread used to be about our rivals Portsmouth.
    Why did it slip off topic yet again eh, as usual, who is the guilty culprit here ?. I blame Gunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Do you remember years ago now eh guys lol, this thread used to be about our rivals Portsmouth.
    Why did it slip off topic yet again eh, as usual, who is the guilty culprit here ?. I blame Gunt.
    Can anyone on here please explain to me what on earth that post means?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Ignore list ffs so in effect I'm an Ex Ex
    You're spending too much time on Facebook mi owd
    Reight, if we're gonna start that malarkey I'm seriously thinking about taking you off mi Christmas card list. So there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234