+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oldham

Oldham

Hope the lads do well this afternoon. I've got my tickets but am recovering from flu (the real thing, not the 'man' type&#128512 so can't be there.
    Shame that another team has become prefixed as belonging to a famous ex Premier League player (Paul Scholar's Oldham Athletic)😬
    Prediction. 0-2.

amazing result despite what sounded a drab game.
    Is it true George is going to change his name by deed poll to Ray (90+3)?
    Bit concerned about Harry being taken off. Hope it wasn't to justify taking on 2 loan fullbacks.
    Glad Lowery was allowed to participate still have a lot of faith in his abilty to develop.

Yes, manager full of praise for what Tom brought to the side when he came on too.

For a ref who was particular about having throw ins and free kicks taken from the exact spot it was amazing how disinterested he was to Oldham's time wasting at every dead ball situation, swear they took ten minutes on a couple of occasions. Karma arrived in the shape of George Ray's long legs.

Great point for the lads, spirit of the team first class .Artell bringing Lowery on deserves praise that boy can put it on a sixpence .

Harry subbed after his booking?

Quote Originally Posted by lyndongrange View Post
    Harry subbed after his booking?
    That's what I thought was behind it.