+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Start believing

Start believing

boys n gals ,We are staying up say we are staying up

YOU PIES you pies

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post

Believing

What a result! We're moving in the right direction, onwards and upwards!

I have an irrepressible grin on my face, and probably will do for the rest of the weekend. Here's hoping we follow it up against a hopefully knackered Newport on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    We are the form team of the division and more importantly the stands Ardley set are not dropping one bit.... it is well and truly on now guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    I have an irrepressible grin on my face, and probably will do for the rest of the weekend. Here's hoping we follow it up against a hopefully knackered Newport on Tuesday
    If you had of told me 3 games ago that we would pick up 7 from 9 points in these games I would have the same face as your profile pic Slocky

The great thing about this team we have now is that I honestly believe we are still to see them at their best. We are growing in confidence which has resulted in some of the best passages of football we have seen from a Notts team for some time.

Additionally the difference those signings have made to this club go far beyond what’s happening on the pitch which was displayed today by the reaction they got from the terraces. 4500 Slags in that ground today and like Lincoln before them, you didn’t hear a peep from them. That’s testament to the fight, endeavour and ability we are now seeing from the players, long may it last!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    The great thing about this team we have now is that I honestly believe we are still to see them at their best. We are growing in confidence which has resulted in some of the best passages of football we have seen from a Notts team for some time.

Additionally the difference those signings have made to this club go far beyond what’s happening on the pitch which was displayed today by the reaction they got from the terraces. 4500 Slags in that ground today and like Lincoln before them, you didn’t hear a peep from them. That’s testament to the fight, endeavour and ability we are now seeing from the players, long may it last!

Absolutely, we outfought and outplayed them and it would have been a travesty for us NOT to have won that game. In truth we made them look like a very ordinary, mid table, lightweight side. apart from a couple of ropey header, they didn't have a shot at goal. let's hope we can carry this on and get clear before season's end and as above, I think we can improve, deffo going forward.

You Piesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss........ ........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast