+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Inability not to concede at least 2 equally so!
    Yes but last time we scored 3 in a league fixture was 7 Apr 2018 v Fleetwood and in the Championship 26 Dec 2016 v Wigan.

How we did not win that I’ll never know, apart from cheating On their side we should have hammered them and there is no excuse for it.

Why didn’t Ajayi go down when the keeper punched him face?

Why didn’t Crooks come on for Towell, he at least gets up and helps Smith, not saying that Smith would score though

Good to see Ihiekwe back, MOTM for me

I’m gutted but Reading are losing 4-0 so that’s something I suppose
    Last edited by millertop; 16-02-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post
    When the last injury took place the referee should have stopped adding time on when 90 minutes were up.

I've passed my opinion on the the club and suggested they make a complaint about it.
    Who do you complain too the referee organisation is independent. Basically they can do what they like and get away with it. Honestly this is the worst I have felt after a football game.

Maybe because I’ve finally realised there’s no such thing as fair play in football and no mater who we sign the refs will always be against us.

cheer up lads

Its only a game.
    Newport v man city on soon should be entertaining .
    BT 4k
    5 30 .

We had the most shots of any team in the championship today...we need someone who can finish.

It's all easy to work out, we don't have quality

It is so predictable what we will do. If we had won 6-2 today nobody could have complained. We go into panic mode in injury time. We are gonna go down but the daft thing is we are a gnats off being a team who could be 10 points better off now. I don't know what the answer is all I do know is that we will not learn from this and we are likely to do exactly the same thing at Reading next week.

Its not that we don't try but we dont have footballing brains. We have heart but no nouse. We might have emotional intelligence but we need football intelligence.

As for SWFC they certainly have the hoodoo over us at home even when they are shi te like today. They are so jammy they ought to call Hillsbore the Robinson stadium.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-02-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Thought we were the better side today. Can't fault any of the lads really. Rodak seemed a but slow in the first half and had my heart in my mouth a couple of times.
    Every time they went down the ref had his card out straight away but not when they fouled us. As to how long he played over we'll its all been said.
    Saying that we should have been out of sight with the chances we missed. If we are to survive, which is doubtful, we have to stop wasting chances and learn to close games down when we're winning.

I just hope that Warney is going to give this "The lads are superfit, fantastic team spirit, etc" stuff a rest now. Wednesday's bunch of overpaid prima donnas, and sick-notes, have nothing to play for this season (even Steve Bruce has said that), but kept going until the final whistle - we didn't. Same thing happened recently at Millwall in a "six-pointer" match , but luckily Lee Gregory missed a sitter in the last minute. Yep, I'm not expecting the game at Reading to be any different.

In some ways this is worse than the last time we were in this league when we were down by now. At least we knew the outcome early on. We know what the outcome will be now in our hearts but we cling on to the hope that we may just for once be wrong.If we lose against Reading next week I would think it will take us a miracle of Warnock proportions to keep us up. And it aint gonna happen...

What pisses me off me this season is our position is so feckin avoidable.

What double pisses me off is that a sh ite team like the pigs have gleefully put another nail in our coffin.

I probably need a beer or summat...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 16-02-2019 at 05:42 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast