+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I love watching Smudger and I hope he keeps his chin up. His contribution and commitment are superb and if he was a better finisher we wouldn’t be able to afford his boot laces. The ref was a disgrace.
    This is absolutely spot on.

Gutted. But surely the ref adds time on as he sees it. He doesnt actually know who'll score. Cant see that hes a digrace doing it how he sees it.

Thinking of goals conceded late to drop points. Seems like a lot more but
    Leeds, Bristol City, QPR, Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke, Forest and now Wednesday. I know we've got a few late. Will cost us.

it's really not that important

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    it's really not that important
    Get to bed you daft bug ger

Let's ****ing do Reading in our next game. First away win of the season. Come on Rotherham!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Millwalls cup run will have some affect having to play catch up with midweek fixtures. Shame today they didn't draw.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    In some ways this is worse than the last time we were in this league when we were down by now. At least we knew the outcome early on. We know what the outcome will be now in our hearts but we cling on to the hope that we may just for once be wrong.If we lose against Reading next week I would think it will take us a miracle of Warnock proportions to keep us up. And it aint gonna happen...

What pisses me off me this season is our position is so feckin avoidable.

What double pisses me off is that a sh ite team like the pigs have gleefully put another nail in our coffin.

I probably need a beer or summat...
    What pisses me off is the amount of points we have lost due to poor officials at least when we went down last time we knew we deserved it because we was far worse but it pisses me off this time because the refs small club hate is stopping us from growing

I'm normally a pessimist when it comes to RUFC but I'm going for it now. THIS is the turning point of our season. WINS ARE COMING!!!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast