+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dare I say, "Hardy to stay"

Dare I say, "Hardy to stay"

Come on guys, lets all hope our beloved chairman decides to stay put. We need a Chairman who is passionate about Notts - Hardy is just that. he may have had a rocky start but he has proved beyond doubt where his loyalty (and his wallet) lies. I'm sure he has learned what is expected of a good Chairman and I'm sure he can deliver.

Three cheers for Hardy "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray'

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Come on guys, lets all hope our beloved chairman decides to stay put. We need a Chairman who is passionate about Notts - Hardy is just that. he may have had a rocky start but he has proved beyond doubt where his loyalty (and his wallet) lies. I'm sure he has learned what is expected of a good Chairman and I'm sure he can deliver.

Three cheers for Hardy "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray'
    I was about to post the same myself. He has to stay, yes he's made mistakes but he has undoubtedly put our clubs interests first. Hope we will rally behind him no matter what happens for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by jscarr View Post
    I was about to post the same myself. He has to stay, yes he's made mistakes but he has undoubtedly put our clubs interests first. Hope we will rally behind him no matter what happens for the foreseeable future.
    good man

I would have no problem with Hardy staying... the man has made mistakes but he has put his money in his pocket when it was needed most and now look what a decent manager can achieve with his own ideas and his own players... brilliant stuff

I wouldn't say hope exactly but happy enough if he does. I think he might change his mind if this run carries on.

It's clear the old players were the problem and once this was accepted, we were able to move on. I can't remember any January window when we've effectively replaced the entire team but NA has been wise in his choices.

Hope so too. But what he said about his other businesses sounded ominous. If that's the case, he'd better do what's right for him and his family. I wouldn't like to see him selling badges outside the Pavis in 10 years time

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I wouldn't say hope exactly but happy enough if he does. I think he might change his mind if this run carries on.

It's clear the old players were the problem and once this was accepted, we were able to move on. I can't remember any January window when we've effectively replaced the entire team but NA has been wise in his choices.
    "with the full support & backing of Hardy"

I'd rather we have a controversial chairman than a passive one. I actually think Alan would do a better job when people are against him, as it seems to be at the moment.

Without any doubt, Our chairman has gone through a rough patch in the last few weeks. His commitment to Notts is undoubted, and I sincerely hope that he reconsiders his decision, and continues to lead Notts for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    "with the full support & backing of Hardy"
    Yes, fair point, but Kevin Nolan had that too. So I'm giving NA some credit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast