+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dare I say, "Hardy to stay"

Mig will go into meltdown if he stays

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Isn't that the primary driver for this thread?

I would not have any issues if Alan Hardy decided to stay. What I do have an issue with is if being owner of Notts County affects his health and that’s not good for anyone. He looked a broken man in that East Midlands today interview.

However as with anyone he is human and therefore will make mistakes which he has done and acknowledged.

Everyone deserves a second chance and he’s proven time and time again that he will back and support the club and it’s manager and will put his money where his mouth is. There is no denying his heart is in the right place.

The question is whether he can and is able to carry on funding the club. If not then it’s only right for him to pass the baton onto someone who can.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Come on guys, lets all hope our beloved chairman decides to stay put. We need a Chairman who is passionate about Notts - Hardy is just that. he may have had a rocky start but he has proved beyond doubt where his loyalty (and his wallet) lies. I'm sure he has learned what is expected of a good Chairman and I'm sure he can deliver.

Three cheers for Hardy "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray' - "hip hip hooray'
    Nothing to do with Ardley or his new signings then?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Can't imagine he will be on here tonight. We won!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123