+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hope the bloke is ok but did not look good

Hope the bloke is ok but did not look good

Outside Eric Mann building (near town hall) bloke laid on floor,looked like there was quite a bit of blood, someone had to get the defibrillator.

Don’t know what’s happened but plenty of fans helping him

Doing CPR when I passed. It didn't look good

Anyone heard anything about this, I hope he’s pulled through but he was in trouble by the looks.

If you Google the two words "Rotherham attack" the hits it comes up with are particularly depressing

Grist, that story was by Steve White ob 16 OCT 2013!

The story about yesterday is a completely different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Grist, that story was by Steve White ob 16 OCT 2013!

The story about yesterday is a completely different thing.
    Sorry Brin You've lost me there. I googled Rotherham attack and got 1.5 million results. The first page of results doesn't include what you're referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Sorry Brin You've lost me there. I googled Rotherham attack and got 1.5 million results. The first page of results doesn't include what you're referring to.
    Wrinks, I type in what Grist suggests and automatically see aDaily Mirror report saying'Rotherham machete attack: Shopkeeper Parvaiz Iqbal dead and second man seriously injured
    Witnesses reported seeing a man brandishing a 12-inch weapon soaked in blood and a shop and 10 car windows being smashed on the road. I clearly recall this back in 2013 also.

What happened to the bloke yesterday ?

Not necessarily an assault, may have been a fall or a heart attack.

Also if it was a fight it may have been between Rotherham supporters, have been a few altercations between Rotherham supporters recently as fans have exited the stadium.
    Last edited by great_fire; 17-02-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wrinks, I type in what Grist suggests and automatically see aDaily Mirror report saying'Rotherham machete attack: Shopkeeper Parvaiz Iqbal dead and second man seriously injured
    Witnesses reported seeing a man brandishing a 12-inch weapon soaked in blood and a shop and 10 car windows being smashed on the road. I clearly recall this back in 2013 also.
    No when I googled “Rotherham attack” it came up with numerous incidents not one in particular. None of them were good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast