+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hope the bloke is ok but did not look good

couple of incidents in the hospitality. all handbags really, beer fuelled

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    couple of incidents in the hospitality. all handbags really, beer fuelled
    Are you able to elaborate Cayton?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Pocket, don't know about that poor chap but a good friend who sits with us, had a heart attack when he left the stadium.

I've been in contact with him today and he is currently in hospital awaiting further tests etc but they have confirmed he had a heart attack. Best wishes to Frank and all his family. Clearly an upsetting experience for them all.
    I don't know if it's the same incident Brin but I was listening to dee-daa praise or grumble, and a fella came on and said that his father had a heart attack after the game but he was doing fine now in hospital. As far as I could make out it was following some crowd trouble after the game. Anyway, at least he's on the mend now thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    I don't know if it's the same incident Brin but I was listening to dee-daa praise or grumble, and a fella came on and said that his father had a heart attack after the game but he was doing fine now in hospital. As far as I could make out it was following some crowd trouble after the game. Anyway, at least he's on the mend now thankfully.
    Nez, that may have been Tom his Son but as far as I was told they were walking back to their car but Frank said he couldn't walk anymore and collapsed. The paramedic said if it had been a 3pm kick off, they may not have got to him in time due to excess traffic after a 5pm kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nez, that may have been Tom his Son but as far as I was told they were walking back to their car but Frank said he couldn't walk anymore and collapsed. The paramedic said if it had been a 3pm kick off, they may not have got to him in time due to excess traffic after a 5pm kick off.
    Yes, think it was Tom who rang in - let's hope that his dad makes a swift recovery

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yes, think it was Tom who rang in - let's hope that his dad makes a swift recovery
    Mike, apparently Frank suffered another heart attack in the hospital but they managed to resuscitate him and he finally had a stent fitted and he's well on the ay to great mend, thumbs up to Frank.

This might have been him

RIP Benny, I’ll raise a glass for you

Name:  3AA41B37-44DA-41F7-9AF9-7B026D4044E0.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  15.5 KB

James RIP my fellow Miller.

Didn't know you personally but you were a Miller so RIP bud
    Condolences to the family

Yes, condolences to all connected to him.

Once a Miller always a Miller

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast