+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stags Forum See What They're Saying

One thing's for sure, any neutral watching that game, would not think we were the team at the bottom of the league !

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Considering they were lucky not to end the game with 8 players left on the pitch it's a bit pathetic to claim Notts were divers!
    Its irrelevant what they think, the only thing that really counts is the result. Something they can't change even in their fantasy world. They now need to concentrate on getting enough points to ensure they go up or they could easily end up like us last season, hoofed out in the play offs.

We are a totally different side to a few weeks ago. Have to agree with Rose when he said "If we started the season with this team we would be competing at the other end of the table"

Quote Originally Posted by nottsco2002 View Post
    Its irrelevant what they think, the only thing that really counts is the result. Something they can't change even in their fantasy world. They now need to concentrate on getting enough points to ensure they go up or they could easily end up like us last season, hoofed out in the play offs.
    They didn't make the playoffs last season. Bottled it in the run in.

Today must have been strange for a lot of their fans. I get the feeling they'd been looking forward to this one for months, with that 'we don't lose to Notts' attitude. Big day out ruined.

They didn’t even look a top 10 team never mind top 3 . There slow at the back and Notts totally controlled midfield . Defenders had walker in their pocket .

Has their bubble popped ?? Maybe looking at them today

As for their fans . Thought they were in a library . So so quiet

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    They didn’t even look a top 10 team never mind top 3 . There slow at the back and Notts totally controlled midfield . Defenders had walker in their pocket .

They will be having a quite family night in tonight, all 4,000plus of them.

Be fair to them, they were very well behaved. In fact I've never seen a full away stand sit so quietly for the last 30 minutes.

YELLOW yellow yel....low.

Lot of mud slinging but no one seeming to give credit where its really due. What I saw was that Mansfield were not allowed to play as they wanted because Ardley's tactics and team prevented them and Notts took control. I thought Flitcroft's Radio Nottm interview was poor he blamed the players but not himself for tactics which failed to breakdown Notts. He should have listened to Mark Stallard during the game who correctly forecast the result of using those tactics against Notts during the game

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    Lot of mud slinging but no one seeming to give credit where its really due. What I saw was that Mansfield were not allowed to play as they wanted because Ardley's tactics and team prevented them and Notts took control. I thought Flitcroft's Radio Nottm interview was poor he blamed the players but not himself for tactics which failed to breakdown Notts. He should have listened to Mark Stallard during the game who correctly forecast the result of using those tactics against Notts during the game

Flitcroft = inbred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast