+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stags Forum See What They're Saying

Stags Forum See What They're Saying

Last edited by SwalePie; 16-02-2019 at 05:47 PM.

They just can't admit they were beaten...sorry, outclassed by a better side and there manager had not 1 single bit of praise for Notts.
    Sour grapes by the 6 toed nation.
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    u pieeeeees

Some of my favourite quotes:

"They took the sting out of us by diving every time we got near to them and the ref bought it very time."

"They were marginally less shocking than we were."

"The whole ‘I want Notts to stay up’ talk from Bishop midweek set the tone for the whole of the game in my opinion."

"Worst ref ever. Thinks we've come to see him give free kicks. Total nob-end"

"We will still be in the top 3 at the end of the day and they will still be bottom."

And mardy boy Flitcroft without a single word of praise for Notts - not one!!
    Last edited by karl wheatly; 16-02-2019 at 05:30 PM.

you pies !!!!!!!!

Classless all of them. What do you really expect from them. They’ve been on here for weeks giving it out about how much better they are than us. You can’t expect them to give us any credit at all, like I said, classless.

Awww bless their little cotton socks!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Classless all of them. What do you really expect from them. They’ve been on here for weeks giving it out about how much better they are than us. You can’t expect them to give us any credit at all, like I said, classless.
    To be honest Don'O, I expect nothing from em.

They've rejoiced in rubbing our faces in it for a fair few seasons but today we beat em fair and square and they can't take it - poor - pissh poor - losers !
    Last edited by karl wheatly; 16-02-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Considering they were lucky not to end the game with 8 players left on the pitch it's a bit pathetic to claim Notts were divers!

They were crap as we were so good

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast