+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Magnificent 8

The Magnificent 8

Notts adrift at the foot of the table and their first three games in February against Lincoln, Forest Green and Mansfield, three of the top four. Things looked pretty hopeless, even for the most optimistic of fans.

But wait. Who’s this? It’s the Magnificent 8, riding into town to save the ailing old club.

A draw against Lincoln, wins against Forest Green and Mansfield and all of a sudden, things don’t look so bleak after all.

Name:  Mag8-2.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  82.9 KB

The Greatest of Great Escapes is not just a pipe dream anymore, thanks to these guys. It makes you proud to be a Pie again!

They've been brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Notts adrift at the foot of the table and their first three games in February against Lincoln, Forest Green and Mansfield, three of the top four. Things looked pretty hopeless, even for the most optimistic of fans.

But wait. Who’s this? It’s the Magnificent 8, riding into town to save the ailing old club.

A draw against Lincoln, wins against Forest Green and Mansfield and all of a sudden, things don’t look so bleak after all.

The Greatest of Great Escapes is not just a pipe dream anymore, thanks to these guys. It makes you proud to be a Pie again!
    Brilliant.

U sir have pidted a brilliant post fuc $### we were totally superb today it was amazing i want to thank all notts county f9r a mint day

Likey likey.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    U sir have pidted a brilliant post fuc $### we were totally superb today it was amazing i want to thank all notts county f9r a mint day
    Even though you seem a few pints ahead of me, I agree with every word.

Even the words that aren't words!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even though you seem a few pints ahead of me, I agree with every word.

Even the words that aren't words!

Give him a break, he is a remoaner.

Don't you just love Notts fans.What a brilliant post.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Don't you just love Notts fans.What a brilliant post.
    Bottom left pic, looks like Richard Branson

[QUOTE=60YearsAPie;39148999]

It's a good job Alan Hardy dipped into his pocket for A Few Dollars More.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast