+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ardley please don't do it.

Without picking on individual players, I still think the 8 should start. You should never change a winning team. Newport are likely to be more knackered than Notts after chasing Man City for 90 minutes.

Agreed, I just hope he can keep picking the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by tactition View Post
    Elite please don't reply to any of my threads.Like many others on here, I'm not interested in your lack of knowledge and opinion.
    Carry on sticking pins in your Elliott Hewitt doll. Just like anyone else, I will reply to whoever I choose.

If you don't like it, you know where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tactition View Post
    Rest any of the midfielders and bring Hewitt back.

Fantastic team performance today. Defenders unsung heroes.Midfielders dominated. It will take some of the older lads time to recover.

If Ardley does feel the need to rest any midfielders I think I would bring back Toots and put Rose in midfield. Let's hope he doesn't feel the need to do it.
    The further away from the 1st team Hewitt stays the better.
    You sad *****.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-02-2019 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Removed obscenity although I agree ;)

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    You sad prick.
    F#cking heee-lar-ious

Message endorsed by Official Eliot Hewitt Fanclub - who is this tactition guy ??

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Message endorsed by Official Eliot Hewitt Fanclub - who is this tactition guy ??
    Not sure, maybe one of Hewitt's agricultural clearances caught him full in the face?

If you can be arsed to check his posting history, clearly Mr Hewitt has done something to badly upset him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Without picking on individual players, I still think the 8 should start. You should never change a winning team. Newport are likely to be more knackered than Notts after chasing Man City for 90 minutes.
    Sheffield Utd. did that today by leaving out 4 players including top scorer Billy Sharp, the fans weren't happy.
    Result a 4-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    My distaste for this topic is based far more on the timing than the content. I'm sure we all see Doyle and O'Brien as our best midfield partnership by some distance, and I hope they play every minute of every game until the last day. The bit I don't get is that you choose to start a topic specifically to slag off a squad member on today of all days, when he didn't even set foot on the pitch.

The only explanation I can come up with is the one I came up with in my first reply, that you are a really sad bast@rd.
    23,000 posts and you call me sad and obsessed.If you ever get time to take your hands off your keyboard and plonker I'd have a look in the mirror.🤔

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123